Mass Effect 2 details??

_TheAlexO

I need to stop playing bc2 and finish this game because I was in the same boat as bubbaxm2 and hate single player, but this one is almost like watching a movie.

Hey Guys im back! :D :D :D i've had no internet for the past 3 weeks ( incase anyone was wondering ) Loads to catch up on gaming wise, thanks for the regular updates Shallowbay and bp! im Downloading the Firewalker pack as i type.. aaaah home sweet home :)

Hey Guys im back! :D :D :D i've had no internet for the past 3 weeks ( incase anyone was wondering ) Loads to catch up on gaming wise, thanks for the regular updates Shallowbay and bp! im Downloading the Firewalker pack as i type.. aaaah home sweet home :)

I was wondering where you disappeared to. :lol: Nice to have you back!

I still haven't tried out the Firewalker pack yet.. I haven't played ME2 in a few weeks. I took a break from all my games for a few weeks, I'm only recently starting to get back into a few. :P

I still haven't tried out the Firewalker pack yet.. I haven't played ME2 in a few weeks. I took a break from all my games for a few weeks, I'm only recently starting to get back into a few. :P

same here. ill get back to ME2 once im done putting 100% of my gaming hours into BC2

Well i've just played through the Firewalker DLC and i gotta say its fun to have something to drive arround in again. The handling of this thing is Excellent, its just a shame i could'nt take it with me to the 17 other uncharted planets :P

On a side note, the Alternate Appearences pack 01 is also out but its a payed for DLC, and i just dont understand why i have to pay for it when i payed 75 US $ for the collectors edition which has the cerberus network card <_< - So in Spite i did some digging arround and now i have Garrus, Thane and Jack running arround with shiny new alternate outfits on :D

Im asuming there will be another 2 packs or something to cover the rest of the squad, looking forward to it! for now back to BC2 too :lol:

Edited by SenitaL

• 2 weeks later...