_TheAlexO

Off topic i know...

but I liked your old avatar better Danrik

off topic but i agree with Fog :P

Aw fine, I'll change back til I find something that better suits your tastes :P

But seriously, content packs for SP games personally is a no go :rolleyes:

I don't have a problem with DLC as long as it adds some playable content at a reasonale price. I am not paying for just weapons and outfits. Even though it is single player it has value especially if you are playing multiple playthroughs. It gives you new stuff and missions for each playthrough. I played the first go around with no DLC and I am playing a new playthrough the new thief missons and firewalker dlc. I like it personally.

I agree, PM me and ill set you up with any of the DLC you dont have ;) Though i dont have the new equalizer pack just yet.

This new pack does not interest me.. especially since I already have the Inferno Armor since I preordered from Amazon. So two new things.. for 2 bucks? Pass. I still need to get the Kasumi DLC.. though I haven't played the game since about February because school started to kick my butt. :lol:

Hey guys what do yo think of my New Female Shepard?

masseffect22010050510.jpg

Heh, i got the idea from someone on youtube who's done something simmilar except with white hair and Sith eyes. She's meant to be a hybrid Asari/Human, even tried to go with the Green on black eyes the way They do when mind melding.. uuh joining i mean :P

Hey guys what do yo think of my New Female Shepard?

http://img210.imageshack.us/img210/3481/ma...22010050510.jpg

Heh, i got the idea from someone on youtube who's done something simmilar except with white hair and Sith eyes. She's meant to be a hybrid Asari/Human, even tried to go with the Green on black eyes the way They do when mind melding.. uuh joining i mean :P

First thing I thought of was the Forsaken on WoW :D Haha

Though definitely different to every other Shepard I've ever seen...

Heh, i dont think this picture really represents the look very well, she's a Real Babe when you see her in Cutscenes :D also the custom Casual Dress i use for her Rocks! ill Edit this post with a Better picture when i get used to this new forum layout :P

Heh, i dont think this picture really represents the look very well, she's a Real Babe when you see her in Cutscenes :D also the custom Casual Dress i use for her Rocks! ill Edit this post with a Better picture when i get used to this new forum layout :P

Sounds fair enough. I played a female Shepard and some dialogue scenes can really be very unflattering :P Most of the time she looked gewd though :thumbsup:

Damn you Sen, I wanna play ME again now, 1 and 2 <_<

:haha::bunny:

You know i still can't get over how epic the last mission in ME1 was, you know the one where your actually space walking outside the citadel, and Seeing Soverign Towering above you while you battle through geth to Reach Saren :yes:

Heh if you've played a female remember this one: "Well, are'nt you Sweet, sorry honey the strippers section is the other way" (Renegade) *Pulls out pistol* Show me yours tough guy, i bet mines Bigger :lol:

But yeah the female shepard voice acting just isn't there for the most part sadly :-/

:haha::bunny:

You know i still can't get over how epic the last mission in ME1 was, you know the one where your actually space walking outside the citadel, and Seeing Soverign Towering above you while you battle through geth to Reach Saren :yes:

Heh if you've played a female remember this one: "Well, are'nt you Sweet, sorry honey the strippers section is the other way" (Renegade) *Pulls out pistol* Show me yours tough guy, i bet mines Bigger :lol:

But yeah the female shepard voice acting just isn't there for the most part sadly :-/

I couldn't believe how epic the opening scene was on ME2 :D Bioware did not disappoint. And I saw that "bigger than" scene on a renegade teaser clip on YouTube! that was an awesome moment :P And I know what you mean by the voice acting but it isn't TOO terrible, definitely not game breaking IMO.

(Off topic, but is my avatar now acceptable? I pray that is the case <_<)