Mass Effect 2 details??

_TheAlexO

if you play it on the 360 its not worth it for the points, was about an hour depending on what you did for a single achievement. doesnt Ea/bioware know better, the more you spend the more they better hand

if you play it on the 360 its not worth it for the points, was about an hour depending on what you did for a single achievement. doesnt Ea/bioware know better, the more you spend the more they better hand over.

if you play it on the 360 its not worth it for the points, was about an hour depending on what you did for a single achievement. doesnt Ea/bioware know better, the more you spend the more they better hand over.

Sometimes it just needs repeating :D

Sometimes it just needs repeating :D

lol

Im about 3/4 of the way through it, just decided to finish it later on, though it is like a james bond type thing but set in the ME universe :P as far as im concerned Bioware can keep em comming and ill be happy (Can never have too much mass effect lol), just make sure its not like Pinnacle Station was for ME1! (piece of rubbish is what that was) By the way, i wonder why Bioare made it so that you can't interact with her the way you can with other squad members.. or Even romance her :(

Edit: Just finished playing through it now :lol: figured i probably wouldnt be bothered to do it later because i have to use the Disk to run the game, as there isnt a NODVD for this new version yet <_< On a side note, i guess it makes sence not being able to romance her because she still loves her partner even though he died. Still i think there should have been Alot more dialogue for her..

Edited by SenitaL

Kasumi DLC Released! - IGN Review of it here:

Adds about an hour of gameplay and costs 560 Microsoft Points

Just finished it. Different slant on things but not impressed for 7 bucks.

I know how you feel Cry :closedeyes:

Pssst guys, just PM me and ill set you up with any DLC you like, i have them all, so next time you wont feel like ^

Edited by SenitaL

• 3 weeks later...
New DLC

http://pc.ign.com/articles/108/1087414p1.html

I would much rather see them put out more playable content than new equipment and outfits.

Am I the only one who feels that spending any money on content packs for single player games is a complete waste of time and money? Isn't that what free MMORPG's use to generate income?

"Yeah check out Shepherds awesome new armor!"

"Come online and I'll check it out"

"LOL I can't, ME2 is single player remember?"

"Shame on you <_<"

" :unsure: "