Mass Effect 2 details??

_TheAlexO

you know.. i have no idea, it could be that i just mixed up the savegame which i chose to import.. but if the counsil still dont believe you then im glad they were dead in my game :lol: Which brings me to an interesting question, How does it impact the game if you saved the counsil? does the way the illusive man,aliance and other people react to you change if you did? in my game the counsil is lead by humans, if i saved them then do humans even have a seat on the counsil?

Well, since the Council is alive.. whenever you go to the Citadel, there is almost no disdain at humans so people are generally fairly nice. And since I saved the Council in the first game, they invite humans to join it and you got to choose between Ambassador Udina or Captain Anderson to join. I chose Anderson so he is our Councilor.

And sweet deal on the details on the changes, I'll apply them soon and see how it does. Which .INI file do you change?

Well, since the Council is alive.. whenever you go to the Citadel, there is almost no disdain at humans so people are generally fairly nice. And since I saved the Council in the first game, they invite humans to join it and you got to choose between Ambassador Udina or Captain Anderson to join. I chose Anderson so he is our Councilor.

And sweet deal on the details on the changes, I'll apply them soon and see how it does. Which .INI file do you change?

Documents\Bioware\Mass Effect 2\BIOGame\Config

add them to Gamersettings.ini, under [systemSettings] ;)

to be honest you'd need an very fine eye to notice the changes, but since i like tweaking my games i just couldnt help myself :lol:

Documents\Bioware\Mass Effect 2\BIOGame\Config

add them to Gamersettings.ini, under [systemSettings] ;)

to be honest you'd need an very fine eye to notice the changes, but since i like tweaking my games i just couldnt help myself :lol:

lol yea i havent really noticed any changes. but i am the same way you are. if you make any more changes to the ini then let me know k?

Edited by ShallowBay

lol yea i havent really noticed any changes. but i am the same way you are. if you make any more changes to the ini then let me know k?

Will do ;)

Im going to post up a Crysis Tweak Topic in the near future, as i've come a Long way with tweaking and found some Great content for the game :thumbs-up:

http://www.joystiq.com/2010/02/08/new-mass...lable-tomorrow/

Not quite the DLC I think you were looking for, but still DLC :-\

That Armor still sucks... the main set of armor allows you to upgrade the helm, shoulders, arms, legs, and chest each giving you different bonuses... all of the other armor only gives you something like 3 bonuses.

Or just buy three 20oz bottles of Dr. Pepper like I did and get the codes that way. :P That way you don't have to create three separate accounts, you can just use the one for the codes from the soda.

Did anyone else run into the issue of doing loyalty missions and then suddenly the Illusive Man was like

"We found a beacon from the Turians saying a Collector ship was captured. Go there now!" And then I still hadn't found all my team members and I was forced into doing the ghost ship mission anyway? I just think its weird that some missions you have to accept before doing anything else. Oh well, least I can get all my team members now. I hope.

Edited by bp9801

Or just buy three 20oz bottles of Dr. Pepper like I did and get the codes that way. :P That way you don't have to create three separate accounts, you can just use the one for the codes from the soda.

Did anyone else run into the issue of doing loyalty missions and then suddenly the Illusive Man was like

"We found a beacon from the Turians saying a Collector ship was captured. Go there now!" And then I still hadn't found all my team members and I was forced into doing the ghost ship mission anyway? I just think its weird that some missions you have to accept before doing anything else. Oh well, least I can get all my team members now. I hope.

I don't drink soda, thus I cant.. I could of always snagged some 20oz from work, but meh...

Does anyone know which is a good site for Uploading things? Because i can upload a complete dlc pack for yall which has everything in it

(including Dr Pepper stuff,Collectors armor+weapon,Blood dragon, Inferno,Terminus+weapon, and the exclusive sniper which you get if you bought the Digital Deluxe Edition)

The only minor catch is that each time you start the game up it comes up with a message saying that the dlc stuff cant be verified and to log into a valid account, but theres a handy little exe i found which gets ridd of that too. :thumbs-up:

Does anyone know which is a good site for Uploading things? Because i can upload a complete dlc pack for yall which has everything in it

(including Dr Pepper stuff,Collectors armor+weapon,Blood dragon, Inferno,Terminus+weapon, and the exclusive sniper which you get if you bought the Digital Deluxe Edition)

The only minor catch is that each time you start the game up it comes up with a message saying that the dlc stuff cant be verified and to log into a valid account, but theres a handy little exe i found which gets ridd of that too. :thumbs-up:

umm im not sure.. 4shared is ok .