The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Well I didn't just get this, but I did buy a Samsung Galaxy S2, the new version, from T-Mobile with a 2 year contract. Got the phone for 200 bucks, and I'm paying 40 bucks a month for unlimited minutes, text, and 5 gb of data. A million times better than my iPhone plan!!! This phone is truly amazing.

So jelly of that plan and that phone but two years..... How will get your quad core terga 3 phone :P I hate contracts and being locked in so ima pre paid man myself although with unlimited texting, 100mins calls, unlimited social networking (includes Facebook, YouTube and for some reason some of my games/apps and msn messenger) only 500mb of Internet data :cry:

So jelly of that plan and that phone but two years..... How will get your quad core terga 3 phone :P I hate contracts and being locked in so ima pre paid man myself although with unlimited texting, 100mins calls, unlimited social networking (includes Facebook, YouTube and for some reason some of my games/apps and msn messenger) only 500mb of Internet data :cry:

If something far too awesome comes out, I can just end my contract early. I ended my AT&T contract early because it turned out to be cheaper to pay a 75 dollar penalty and switch over to T-Mobile than keep paying 45 bucks a month without data, and only 1400 minutes. Not only that, but I got my Samsung Galaxy for 50% off. :O Worst case scenario, if a super awesome quad core terga 3 phone comes out in a year and 6 months, I'll just buy it unlocked and transfer my plan to it.

Honestly, I've never had data on a phone before, and it's amazing. I feel so free being able to be online wherever I go, I regret not getting it earlier lol.