The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

Get rid of them tires, I can't stand a Jeep with tame tires.

:P

I will eventually. New wheels too. Those are 17's and I prefer more of a 15" or 16" wheel with a mud tire. I'll also lift it 3-4" and swap gears to 3.73s. First though i'll have the back windows tinted.

Taxi and bus to get to the airport.

Dungeons of Dredmor and Duke Nukem Forever on Steam

Deus Ex: Human Revolution on Amazon

Coffee from Tim Hortons

Tim Hortons and Dicks Gift Cards (Christmas shopping)

20 chicken wings at Duff's

Corsair Vengeance K90 mechanical keyboard

$81 + Free 2 Day shipping with Amazon Prime and $30 Amazon Credit. This Saitek Eclipse 2 is going into the trash bin when it gets here.

How about a review on the keyboard when you get it? I've been curious about the K90 for a while now, and I'm guessing others might like to know how a hybrid feels. Also is the Saitek Eclipse 2 not working?

How about a review on the keyboard when you get it? I've been curious about the K90 for a while now, and I'm guessing others might like to know how a hybrid feels. Also is the Saitek Eclipse 2 not working?

Saitek Eclipse 2 broke after my last LAN. It sometimes shuts off and turns on, when it does it repeats the last key I pressed like 20-30 times. Bad for typing and bad for gaming. Nothing like running off into out of bounds and dying without being able to stop it. Then sometimes Windows won't recognize it at all and have to replug it in. Backlit on it also isn't very good. From the pictures I've seen on the Corsair Vengeance K90 its backlit is really bright as each key has its own LED (only mechanical keys, membrane keys don't have backlight). Glad the Vengeance K90 has laser etched keys instead of painted. All my heavily used keys on the Eclipse 2 are faded or fading away.

Edited by Krazyxazn

I just bought 4 decks of Bicycle playing cards.

A Back Tiger - Red, Ghost -Original and Vintage 1800 - Blue and a Red deck.

$33 shipped to aus :happy: apposed to the cheapest I saw one of these decks $20+$5 shipping from an aussie site :-/

booyah, bought the rest of the parts.

ar15.jpg

What is it with all you Americans buying so many guns nowadays ? You planning on starting another war or something ? :P

Well I didn't just get this, but I did buy a Samsung Galaxy S2, the new version, from T-Mobile with a 2 year contract. Got the phone for 200 bucks, and I'm paying 40 bucks a month for unlimited minutes, text, and 5 gb of data. A million times better than my iPhone plan!!! This phone is truly amazing.