The Official 'i Just Bought...' Thread

kingdingeling

A coat at Kohls. I actually got really lucky today, I had headed out to Kohls intending to buy this coat but before I went there I stopped by another store, during checkout I found a Kohls merchandise credit card on the floor with $24 on it still, cashed it in on the coat so I only had to pay $10 for it. :D

A razor gaming headset and some POS sound card from best buy. The head set I like, but since I don't notice a bit of difference between my on board audio and the dedicated card, I will probably be returning it.

My 32 gb class 10 microSD card for my phone should be here soon! I also picked up a micro USB male to USB female adapter so I can plug in a mouse or a flash drive to my new phone lol.

You can do that?

:unsure:

On some phones, yeah. The flash reader or keyboard would be more useful than a mouse. Well, unless you have really fat fingers, then that would beg the question of why do you have a touchscreen phone. :lol:

On some phones, yeah. The flash reader or keyboard would be more useful than a mouse. Well, unless you have really fat fingers, then that would beg the question of why do you have a touchscreen phone. :lol:

I'm going to be using a usb mouse and a bluetooth keyboard. :P

I wouldn't have expected that, I could see a tablet or something but not a phone.

Though I guess a card reader or something would make more sense than a fulll size (or even a miniature) keyboard or mouse.