Forum Wars Summer 2008 Discussion Thread

jammin

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

come to my house and i will

Yes, I guess I can walk a few thousand miles, and through the ocean to get to your house while carrying a 36 pound computer.

^LOL

watch out, eventually someone might actually do that lol

:lol:

Yes, I guess I can walk a few thousand miles, and through the ocean to get to your house while carrying a 36 pound computer.

Anything is possible

:lol::lol:

Is there a laptop class like last time? :P

There a was a full team of laptops wasn't there?

so will there be any preliminary posting of scores and tweaking going around? im really excited about forum warz but due to my lack of doing it before i am ancy to see how it goes,

what programs will require timestamp

&

do i take individual screenshots of the program results or do i group as many onto each shot as possible?

so will there be any preliminary posting of scores and tweaking going around? im really excited about forum warz but due to my lack of doing it before i am ancy to see how it goes,

what programs will require timestamp

&

do i take individual screenshots of the program results or do i group as many onto each shot as possible?

As we are using hwbot this time around, only a couple of benchmarks won't fit under their submission rules (which you can check out by hitting the benchmark links here ).

I'll work with Ray to get some example submission posts together to guide you guys through the process.

We are still over a month away from getting things under way and hopefully by the time we have the final version of the Forum Wars website up, I'll be able to point you guys there for all this kind of stuff.

As we are using hwbot this time around, only a couple of benchmarks won't fit under their submission rules (which you can check out by hitting the benchmark links here ).

I'll work with Ray to get some example submission posts together to guide you guys through the process.

We are still over a month away from getting things under way and hopefully by the time we have the final version of the Forum Wars website up, I'll be able to point you guys there for all this kind of stuff.

Thanks Jammin and since I am a newbie can someone give me a little advice about what group I might want to participate in using the rig in my sig?

Edited by mistabonz