Forum Wars Summer 2008 Discussion Thread

jammin

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Depending on how many players we get at the end of the stock phase we could need more systems to fill out the team.

We could also end up with a situation where we could enter a second team.

So if you want to submit scores for a second system then go ahead and we'll shuffle things around before we go to war.

So far what do you need for a second team? I can build just about anything you need to fill out a team from Tri SLI to CrossfirX to a single card system with a dual or quad?

I think my first rig is gonna be the high end one if the Quad sli does not beat it out.

Well there are 18 players in a complete team, so for a complete second team we would need 36 systems.

All players are limited to entering a maximum of 2 rigs though, and those should only really be used to fill spaces that would otherwise be empty (i.e. if there aren't enough players to fill a team).

Yeah, sorry if I've been a bit slack over the weekend. :)

The list of confirmed entries for the OCC team are as follows:

Puck

philbrown23

AJW256

mistabonz

ccokeman

damian

jammin

Necron80

HITandRUN

Zertz

Compxpert

oldfett

Xly15

The Smith

neddamttocs

ccokeman #2

rud3bwoy

jammin #2

Also confirmed on the official scoring page

We now have until this coming Friday to decide which players will fill which teams (UX Class through to E Class).

We also need to decide on some team names.

The overclocked "war" phase of the competition will kick off on Saturday, when you will be able to start submitting any overclocked benchmark scores.

We do have a private team forum for discussion related to that and I will work on getting the guys who don't already have access to it sorted out ASAP (I believe it's just you and rud3bwoy).

Edited by jammin

Yeah, sorry if I've been a bit slack over the weekend. :)

The list of confirmed entries for the OCC team are as follows:

Puck

philbrown23

AJW256

mistabonz

ccokeman

damian

jammin

Necron80

HITandRUN

Zertz

Compxpert

oldfett

Xly15

The Smith

neddamttocs

ccokeman #2

rud3bwoy

jammin #2

Also confirmed on the official scoring page

We now have until this coming Friday to decide which players will fill which teams (UX Class through to E Class).

We also need to decide on some team names.

The overclocked "war" phase of the competition will kick off on Saturday, when you will be able to start submitting any overclocked benchmark scores.

We do have a private team forum for discussion related to that and I will work on getting the guys who don't have already have access to it sorted out ASAP (I believe it's just you and rud3bwoy).

Thanks jammin! My LN2 pot and the Dewar waiting already! Give me a PM about the private forum.