Forum Wars Summer 2008 Discussion Thread

jammin

I just downloaded it directly from the site...no issues...

I've been using PC Pitstop as a base test for all rigs for about 7 years now...always nice to see issues...so you know what to fix if it needs it...

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just downloaded it directly from the site...no issues...

I've been using PC Pitstop as a base test for all rigs for about 7 years now...always nice to see issues...so you know what to fix if it needs it...

Tried downloading on my wifes computer today with same results. It will download jammin but when I try to open it says corrupt file. The link isn't working.

I take that back another I can't seem to get to run is Auquamark03! I downloaded the patch and everything still can't get it to run.

you know what I had this same problem with aquamark. heres what you do. download it set it up, but before you run it go to your aquamark folder and you should see the .exe and .dll files, delete the file "dire.dll" and it'll run fine. I got more pearls where that came from so if ya need more help let me know.

Dont think I am going to get to join you guys this round....seems the board I was planning to use (X38) has other plans and refuses to work for me....my Q6700 and buffalo firestyx gave it a bone-ing...lol

so unless I can whip up another board I cant play...lol was going to try to snag a I45 but technorapperdanvanopilis took the very board I was looking at...lol

so all you guys have fun and make the forum proud....;)

Dont think I am going to get to join you guys this round....seems the board I was planning to use (X38) has other plans and refuses to work for me....my Q6700 and buffalo firestyx gave it a bone-ing...lol

so unless I can whip up another board I cant play...lol was going to try to snag a I45 but technorapperdanvanopilis took the very board I was looking at...lol

so all you guys have fun and make the forum proud....;)

:(

will do :thumbs-up:

so all you guys have fun and make the forum proud.... ;)

hey man if you need a board and want to play, I'll LOAN you my P35 but you have to give it back, and if you break it you buy it, just let me know k.

I am looking forward to see how we do this year with TRI SLI on GTX 280's backed by a 9770 as one main rig things could get a little intresting. :)

Yes it will be interesting to see if the owner of the said rig plays.. I am playing for TRP Frank...