The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You shouldn't be confused at all ;) read the Desktops thread.

There's only one man I can think of that I'd use the word "love" with, the rest of the people I use it towards are women, particularly those three ;) If you can't decipher what you're thinking, if you're thinking what I think you're thinking, is true, then, I'll leave it at that.

Ok...lol...thats got me laughing...I think we're on the same page as to why I said confused...keeping within the guidelines of forum rules..;) maybe I'll catch ya in the chat sometime...;)

Well folks. I opened the Newegg box my friend got me...

And went:

"OH... my... god"

CCBBE 0613. That is the stepping which I have. I can't freakin' wait, I'm gonna shutdown here in a bit and pop it in and see if it'll play nice with this install of Windows or not.

You do know there is a pool running on whether or not you break 3G's.

You do know I'm priming at 3Gs right now right? ;) We'll see. Hopefully by morning I'll be in. 3DMark03 passed so I'm goin' straight for the juggular, I'll work out the timings better later, just set to what I know worked for 2.92 cuz I figure at that low of settings (the 150 divider) it'll work for 3Gs at a higher divider (1:1), running at 250x12 and I just passed my usual 3 minute death mark ::knocks on wood::

You do know I'm priming at 3Gs right now right? ;) We'll see. Hopefully by morning I'll be in. 3DMark03 passed so I'm goin' straight for the juggular, I'll work out the timings better later, just set to what I know worked for 2.92 cuz I figure at that low of settings (the 150 divider) it'll work for 3Gs at a higher divider (1:1), running at 250x12 and I just passed my usual 3 minute death mark ::knocks on wood::

You do know Prime is no longer accepted for an OCDB entry right? ;)

You'll have to check, but I think the program they want now is Orthos. The problem is that it's easy for anyone to start Prime and then change their computer's clock to make it seem as though they ran it longer than they really did.