I got fired over a dream.

so basically what you're saying...is you were fantasizing about a hot girl and got axed for sexual harrassment....nice...;)

man it happens to all of us... dont woory G....it's all good...;)

EDIT....Ok I get it...so you were being a cashier and fantasizing about the customer...;)...Note to G...always look them in there eye....only look down when they look away..;)

Man, fired over a dream that had a random act of violence in it. Unbelievable. Truth be told I think everyone has had a dream with an act of violence in it somewhere.

I'm in the auto repair industry. It works out well for me because I spend more of time with the car than I do the customer. I'm happy to see them come in because it means money, then I'm happy when they drive off after I've been payed.

Okay I'm a bit confused here.

I just did my 3DMark01/Everest/CPUz/Orthos capture. CPUz told me one thing for the RAM and Everest told me another. Which one should I believe? One is saying DDR468 the other is saying DDR560. I have it set for the 233 divider with the FSB frequency at 216. I dun get it. I'll show you the screen cap ASAP.

You'd be correct.

Odd though ain't it? Anywho, OCDB Entry is complete just gotta upload the pictures ;)

2.8GHz on stock volts. This CPU is lookin' mighty shiny :-D

ADDED BY EDIT:

BAM-> http://www.diy-street.com/forum/showthread...7740#post697740

ADDED BY EDIT:

This thing is insane.

2.9GHz on stock voltage, Orthosing now. We'll see when I get up I guess ;) Hopefully I'll have a ten hour passage so I can move on to 2.91-2.92. I'm gonna inch up from here on in. This RAM is runnin' like a champ, it's now reading out at 528MHz in CPUz, still the exact same timings...

Course, like I said, I fully expect these timings to last til almost 3GHz cuz they were running on the darn 150 divider with the Opty 165, dun think they're gonna mind a 233 divider none.

(ot) wow, are there no venice cores in here? will try to kick my 3000+ in here :D

currently I'm stuck at 2950mhz. How much vcore can i give to that suck0r with watercooling? It currently gets about 1,55. Temps are up to 40°C.

(ot) wow, are there no venice cores in here? will try to kick my 3000+ in here :D

currently I'm stuck at 2950mhz. How much vcore can i give to that suck0r with watercooling? It currently gets about 1,55. Temps are up to 40°C.

Have you considered TEC?

Correction, one is reading as DDR468, the other as DDR510. Talk about typos.

why run the ram faster than 1:1...?

40°C are under full load...

I was thinking about putting the heat exchanger out of the window. (about -15°C outside).

The FSB seems to be no problem (up to 340 works like a charm). I thought of giving more than 1,6 Vcore (1,62 actually). The PWM temp is quite high (50°C)... will try to install a watercooling block there instead of a fan... Perhaps this keeps me away from that 3ghz "barrier".

why run the ram faster than 1:1...?

Because I can?

And ATTENTION!

Looks like I'll be posting a 3Gs entry tonight. Been priming for over an hour now at 3000 even, 250x12 with 1:1 divider, same timings as in my OCDB entry for 2.8 otherwise. 2.9 worked perfectly at 1.4Vs, but we'll see ::knocks on wood:: if I can get 3 in by tonight ;) score on AM3 (only other test I've run) was a bit low but that's fixable with adjustments AFTER I get this declare stable. Be back around 11 (AKA 11 hours + stable) to post it ;) hopefully.

40°C are under full load...

I was thinking about putting the heat exchanger out of the window. (about -15°C outside).

The FSB seems to be no problem (up to 340 works like a charm). I thought of giving more than 1,6 Vcore (1,62 actually). The PWM temp is quite high (50°C)... will try to install a watercooling block there instead of a fan... Perhaps this keeps me away from that 3ghz "barrier".

PWM temp is insane compared to mine ;) You need a high velocity blower on the side of that sucker. Mine is at 34C right now and I've been priming at 1.55Vcore for an hour, CPU hasn't gotten above 52C. Not bad for a cheapy liquid system.