Because I can?

And ATTENTION!

Looks like I'll be posting a 3Gs entry tonight. Been priming for over an hour now at 3000 even, 250x12 with 1:1 divider, same timings as in my OCDB entry for 2.8 otherwise. 2.9 worked perfectly at 1.4Vs, but we'll see ::knocks on wood:: if I can get 3 in by tonight ;) score on AM3 (only other test I've run) was a bit low but that's fixable with adjustments AFTER I get this declare stable. Be back around 11 (AKA 11 hours + stable) to post it ;) hopefully.

OK....

Praz is standing by ready to verify it....good luck..;)

After this is declared stable I plan to work on lowering voltage and some select timings I think could stand to be lowered seeing as I'm running 1:1 and all. We'll see though, 1 hr 40 min and counting.

I think she does it just to piss me off and so she can ignore me when I tell her that without a Front Side Bus there can really be no memory dividers. What the memory dividers do is manipulate the multipliers for the CPU.

Well, congrats Charmed, you are now at the point where you WILL get that chip stable @ 3Gs :nod:

I am sure that all of us are looking forward to it :)

(but probably not as much as you)

Poor CP... I bet you want to fire yourself...(since you couldn't in good conscience employ someone who'd take a vacation to set up someone else's OC)

Take a three day vacation to her house, set the damn thing up yourself, and then go home and re-hire yourself.

DFI put those useless 1:1+ dividers in there so someone might as well use them. lol

DFI put those useless 1:1+ dividers in there so someone might as well use them. lol

Never used anything else :D

Seeing as the 233 gave me my first ever stable higher-than-stock (DDR500) speed OC on my RAM, I'd hardly call them useless ;)

2 hours will hit in 3 minutes, then all that can be wrong is voltage most likely... and jumping from 1.4 to 1.55 for the last .1GHz from 2.9 to 3, I hope Voltage won't be a problem ;) I am hopin' I'll be able to crank it down to 1.5 or 1.525 at least. Although 1.55 is hardly a lotta heat, I was runnin' the 165 on 1.58V 24/7 LOL

Poor CP... I bet you want to fire yourself...(since you couldn't in good conscience employ someone who'd take a vacation to set up someone else's OC)

Take a three day vacation to her house, set the damn thing up yourself, and then go home and re-hire yourself.

Maybe I could fire myself and then be the disgruntled ex-employee and go back and shoot the place up.

You know, that's not a bad idea. Don't forget to blast that dickweed owner who fired your butt first and foremost.

And as my 1300th post, I have a message from the Computer Gods that according to all sensors, my computer will be over 8 hours of Orthosing in 1 hour, and is still running to the best of my knowledge ;)

Entry by midnight, I say. Entry by midnight. LOL