The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Give us a nice "a64 tweaker" screenie or all your BIOS options and maybe we can help a bit. Reducing preamble to the absolute minimum helped me.

Also, having loose timings like that really hurt ya with only a 260ish MHz ram speed. Pi is really sensitive to timings.

AWESOME!

I can think of ways to lower that Pi time but I'm not sure I want you overtaking me.. lowel ;)

The best guide is the post from laydback here :

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=1240

Oh man, that's some wicked speed on that 150!

Thank's, just call me cabbage patch :P , gonna work on priming it overnight, hoping for around 3400 stable.

A64 Tweaker screenie

attachment.php?attachmentid=5081&stc=1&d=1156897434

cuoficr-All I can say is wow, That is sweet can't wait to see just how high u get it.

CPDMF-Another 3g chip thats not fair.jk Great find there man.

Alot of great times getting posted up to. I can't for the life of me get my times down at all, Gotta feeling my ram is maxing out on me. Welcome to the club to all the new members.

Ah ha. Clay, it was a charm. I'm priming @294 with just 1.488v according to cpuz. 5hrs in. She failed 3g right after I put the 7700 back on but now the AS5 had some time and it seems to be working. Tommorrow I'l try for 3g again, but no biggie as a Storm is coming that will do the trick. Could I be giving the opty too much VID? Is that possible? And everybody, good work at kicking me out of the top ten, but it's been a good recruting season though and the SleepyQuick team is coming back!

So far I've got a good 271x12 prime going (3252) but im still pretty new to this whole phase thing :P If it's still running in the AM I'll get a OCDB post going, then work up from their. Mem dividers are really limiting me, this RAM will NOT overclock for anything in the world. I kinda wish I had'nt sold my GEiL ultra plat 2x512 DDR533 now :/ those did upwards of 290mhz.

I can get it upto 3400+ benchable, but the benching sucks because the divider i have to use put's my memory way under spec :( Pretty much my only way to keep the RAM at it's max is 350x10 on a 150 divider, so i dunno exactly what im going to do, or if it will even run at those setting's.

Anyone have some 270mhz+ RAM they dont need for a few day's?