The AMD 3GHz Club

well heres a slight update. had a hour of free time so i threw in my old bh5 sticks just to see what it could do.

1m super pi:

superpi2679xg5.th.jpg[/url]

still working on my 32m though, when i have more time i will try out layback's advise.

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Jebus, I can't even see the front of the pack from here.

Nothin' but big dawgs rear ends :D

I'm still fighting Core#1 Prime95 stability at 2900MHz, but here's a 1M and 32M SuperPi runs at 2.9G and a 1M run at 3010MHz.

1M @ 2900

1msuperpi2900ii9.th.jpg

32M @ 2900

32msuperpifh1.th.jpg

1M @ 3010

1msuperpick8.th.jpg

Think it's time to get out the BH-5 but I need to work on an OCDB entry first

Well, the CFX3200 isn't working out for me so I am going to throw it up on ebay.

I did manage to get my 148 CABNE 0528 in the GGG with some BH-5 at DDR500. Just have to run 3D05 and 06 when I get home from work.

Won't be making an entry with my 3700 Sandy, it got sold to help pay for a dual core. Once I sell the CFX and this CABNE I should be able to grab a decent D/C..

If they work their magic like a good ho, they get the pimp daddy love. If they want to act like a stupid biatch they smacked around and sent packing.

I have good love for one particular set of Mushkin L2..:)

Guest viking

how do i get on the 1m supepi list ?

aint ss whit prime and 3dmark01 and 1m super pi good enogh :(

If I only had more AS5, I could play some more with it. Got some of that white stuff though... Man I hope that Storm is as good as they say, but I'm thinking the small impingment? area will be better for a naked cpu. OK you talked me into it. Once more into the breech, gotta retake off the spreader, I'll proberly fubar it all the way up this time.

Yesaterday I had it fail prime @3025 1.54vid.Had it fail 4hrs 35min's Then typical "Clay" style overclocking I raised the vid and the fsb. 3080mhz total 1.565.

I think by the settin's. Failed in 4hrs 11mins. Still before I could never past the first 20mins of prime before. @3000mhz even with 1.667vid.1.475*113% Now it passes occt. Still priming [email protected] Temps are really nice but now I want colder. And the Strom is not the best block for "Tec" cooling.

For no IHS the storm is reputed to be one of the best though.(I think best commercially) My idles seem to be right at ambient and full load temps are 33c. But we really don't know what they actually are. But anyway by that sensor. It looks a good deal cooler.

One of the biggest troubles I'm havin' is gettin' the air outta' the Pump-rad-lines.(To water-cooling,I'm a total noob LOL) Slowly but surely,it certianly looks like it's gettin' there.

If I can get er' 3000+mhzs "Toaster" stable I can give it a break.(LOL) And go back to playin' with my superpi's. Maybe tonight I hope.I'll post up a screenie. Well see..LOL... If it fails I can allway hit the ac for another notch. It's only 116.1f in the shade@12noon.(an gettin' hotter) TG for AC.

hope you get your rig stable @ 3k Clay

currently test and playing my with opty165, been stable for 4:30 but i had to leave home and dont wanna leave that baby alone when its dual priming @ 3k

might give a try later this week when the temp will drop a bit, they are now back @ 27°C ambient and its to high for my dual priming test

currently, i using it @ stock vcore and 312*9

and its stable for 9 hrs of dual prime

i can it boot into windows @ 334*9 @ 1.33 V and run Superpi 1m but fails 32m

i can make it pass super pi 1m and 32m @ 334*9 @ 1.36V but fail prime after 1 hrs

and i can make it stable for 3+ hrs of cs :s and 4:30 hrs (had to stop like i said be4) @1.39V

hope to see if it will pass 8hrs of prime to get my puppy in the GGG club