Top Posters In This Topic

put the dually up at 3105Mhz :D

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showthread...5408#post585408

here are a couple superpi.

32M 23m-46.781

OC&Qif=345x9-superpi-23m-46.781.PNG&Makethumb=Y

1M 26.938

thm50_345x9-superpi-1M-26.938.PNG

gonna try to get 280Mhz 3dstable or else I'll be lowering my divider.

EDIT:

thx Flower King :)

do I get my virgins now?

Nice going man, talk about raising the bar!

Whats up with the super low 3dmark scores??

My bad:rolleyes: ... Just needed a bit of a defrag.

32mrunzg9.th.jpg

New RAM should show tomorrow, which should help. I can get 1M runs at 3200MHz now, got my radiator sitting by an open window... CoreTemp showing 3/11 :eek: and ITE SmartGuardian showing 16. Both normally show about the same at idle in a normal room temp (20ish). The copper sides of my TDX feel icy cold:cool:

Might try for a nice Prime run again tonight, if core0 feels like playing nice in the cold.

Edit: TFK, think you've got the vCore wrong in Likewhoa's GGG link... 1.475 + 10% = 1.67 ??

I've got a 2Gb kit of Mushkin HP on the way, but I have a feeling it might be crap... It's got the silver heat spreaders instead of the blue, and after a bit of research it seems they may be a speed binned batch (pc3700 that didn't make the cut) Guess I can always chuck them back on TradeMe (Kiwi version of Ebay) if they hold me back.

Ok folks just a little improvement on my 1m time, but at least it is an improvement which is more than can be said for my cpu speed. Still stuck at 3gig and it just does not want to go any further grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

1M superpie

1mpiqn4.th.jpg

I wish i could remember exactly when i started prime....I had to restart it sometime last night lol, 8:37 am now and its still going, i know it was between 1 and 2am

Open Task manager, go to veiw, select columns and you have the option to add CPU time to the processes page..