The AMD 3GHz Club

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hope you get your rig stable @ 3k Clay

currently test and playing my with opty165, been stable for 4:30 but i had to leave home and dont wanna leave that baby alone when its dual priming @ 3k

might give a try later this week when the temp will drop a bit, they are now back @ 27°C ambient and its to high for my dual priming test

currently, i using it @ stock vcore and 312*9

and its stable for 9 hrs of dual prime

i can it boot into windows @ 334*9 @ 1.33 V and run Superpi 1m but fails 32m

i can make it pass super pi 1m and 32m @ 334*9 @ 1.36V but fail prime after 1 hrs

and i can make it stable for 3+ hrs of cs :s and 4:30 hrs (had to stop like i said be4) @1.39V

hope to see if it will pass 8hrs of prime to get my puppy in the GGG club

Looks like you got a processor that want's to run. Nice voltages too. from what I've read

most dual-cores want more volt's for ggg. Some are really nice though. What are you cooling with?

This time around she's been priming for a little more than 3hrs sofar so-good. I had to readd a great big fan for da' mems and some of the great big hotspots on the board. maybe we'll see it werk this time.Hehe I dunno but it gettin' closer.LOL

Guest viking
hey viking!

nice to see another 3700+ of the same stepping that i have in the club ;)

Thx u2

the prevuise owner of my cpu said he had it running 3200 mhz whit highend water

but im not sure how stable it was

Hehe..Well folks this thing has almost got me frosted. GGG stable for everthing I can throw at it except prime. She hit's that 320k fft and croaks. Failed 4hrs11mins again. Adding more vid doesn't seem to help. Act's like the psu is overloaded. By the sensors the rails are solid very stable. Looks like I'm finally gonna' have to break down an buy DMM. I got sumptin fubar somewhere. That er' my proceesor just won't prime ggg. Does everything real nice though... Well back to it. As you all can probably tell this has become something of a delima to me. I think I'm either gonna' declare war on it. or give it to goodwill! Does anyone have a good machII for sale?

Hehe..Well folks this thing has almost got me frosted. GGG stable for everthing I can throw at it except prime. She hit's that 320k fft and croaks. Failed 4hrs11mins again. Adding more vid doesn't seem to help. Act's like the psu is overloaded. By the sensors the rails are solid very stable. Looks like I'm finally gonna' have to break down an buy DMM. I got sumptin fubar somewhere. That er' my proceesor just won't prime ggg. Does everything real nice though... Well back to it. As you all can probably tell this has become something of a delima to me. I think I'm either gonna' declare war on it. or give it to goodwill! Does anyone have a good machII for sale?

If you're consistantly failing at 4 hours in and the same size fft set your min and max fft size to 320. Don' make any adjustments and let it run to see if you can get it to fail in much quicker fashion. If it chokes nice and quick for ya then make yer adjustments, set it to 320 min/max again to see if you can get over that hump. Doesn't mean you won't hit another snag along the way once you go back to P95 defaults but you should at least get further along...

Does anyone have a good machII for sale?

Why do you wanna carry around a fridge for? just get a TEC Block it's 100x smaller and weights a hell of alot less, plus you can get subzero idle temps and below ambient load temps.

Thanks Old Guy.. I'll sure give it a try. Inna' bout 3hrs49mins by my nearest guesstimation.

it seems if I add more voltage she crashes sooner. At anyrate I'm tryin' to finesess er' into bein' nice. (Hey sometimes it werks...)

@ "Kitfit": Well I figured if I could get the load temps down about 20c I'd kick it. I did good though. I got em' down. Looks like almost enough.(Also looks like jus' not quite) So I figure,I might just have hit it with a bigger hammer. Like one a my friends from the nf2 section Hehe.. Where'd I put that 4 sided dice anyway? With my luck I got a processor that not only don't like lotsa volts it probably don't like it too cold either. Maybe I should shop for a "good" FX57. At any rate I dropped the megahurtage to 300X10 1-1 pretty tight timings

vid to 1.425*110%. It looks hopeful right now. ("Looked" that is. failed @57mins) This time it didn't fail @ the 320k-fft. BRB gotta' reboot.

@ "Likewhoa": I've thought about tec-cooling.(Been looking at it kinda' seriously too) I'd need a diffrent water-block and probably a "Meanwell" PSU for it . Hehe... I have it on pretty good authority my rad will pull 400+ watts worth of tec's +cpu-gpu loads and not know the diff. Still I'm gettin' kinda tired of bein' just a hair short. LOL Still I'm closer now than I was a week ago.

@ TheFlowerKing heres a better 1meg superpi for ya'. No windows tweaks in yet. She can't triple G. But she can bake a pi. Nice even figure on that. Thought I'd go ahead and post er' up.

1m26flatyj1.th.jpg