Clay if you're gonna go the TEC method, then I would get a 226W peltier and the meanwhile PSU as I wouldn't recommend using your current PSU even if it's 600W to power it.

I might get a TEC block from swiftech this winter. P.S I just broke 3100Mhz :)

OCDB here I come.

Clay if you're gonna go the TEC method, then I would get a 226W peltier and the meanwhile PSU as I wouldn't recommend using your current PSU even if it's 600W to power it.

I might get a TEC block from swiftech this winter. P.S I just broke 3100Mhz :)

OCDB here I come.

Congrats on the 3100mhz!

I was thinkin' a "Meanwell" adjustible 500watt. Dedicated psu. Not a computer type psu. But I really can't doit for some time. I've killed yet anouther 480watt psu on one of my nf2's that's 2# I've wrecked this month.(2#good 1's too) So I'm looking for a 700 GX for the nf4. And another really good psu.(Doesn't have to be great.Just really good).And the 520pwrstrm in the nf4 will go in the LP-B.

TheFlowerKing: When ya' can please update my 1meg standing. Here the post link:

http://www.dfi-street.com/forum/showpost.p...&postcount=1279

Hehe... I dint want ya to miss it. I'm really quite happy with that .LOL (Windows isn't tweaked yet.) "She can't ggg. But she can bake me a really nice pie. LOL....... But still if I can't get prime to werk @ggg I'll Put some tweaks in and try to update that again. Better 32m comming up too. Best to all ya's.

likewhoa 3100mhz of what Vcore???

1.6v at full load. 1.475+113% 166 divider but apperantly this is to much for 3dstable :(

btw I'm stable at 3115 now :eek: just not 3dstable, gonna set a divider, anyone got any other suggestions? seems my redline craps out at 280Mhz+

@likewhoa: Don't feel too bad. Mine will do everything except prime at well over ggg.

@TheFlowerKing: Heres a better 32m 23:22 I hope I have time tonight to werk on windoor's I can shave abunch off that.

232232mbu1.th.jpg