DFI-Street Closure

red930

well we can't head out until Monday as the lottery office ain't open until then but we'll be spending until then trying to figure out what we want to do

we'll definitely be going to Vegas though as our local hockey team is in the playoffs and we'll have to play them in the first round...and what is a better city to visit after cashing in on life?

you got it!

anyway...everyone have fun and I apologize but I'm afraid there's going to be too much going on in our lives now and the best thing to do is to just close the site/forum and get on with our lives, as you will want to get on with yours.

This also gives you ample time to find another resource for your support needs.

Again I apologize for the sudden action, but this is something everyone dreams of, and I'm sure you wouldn't want us to hate on you if you happened to be in the situation we currently have found ourselves in.

Thanks to EVERYONE for their support over the last couple of years. It has been trying at times, but mostly it has been a lot of fun. We'll miss most of ya, and the ones we miss most, we'll come visit ya and maybe take ya to McD's for dinner :tooth:

Take care everyone!

Sounds like a April Fools Joke to me. So I say BS. :nod:

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Buckstitch

If this is true I am happy for you. It has been a fun ride, have a happy life together. :)

Congratulations guys!

On a sadder note, are you looking for an out of work Chemical Engineer? I got fired yesterday for missing work. I should have had 24 hours of time-off from the rig, but it ended up being only 16 hours. When I showed back up I got a call from my boss telling me that I am fired, and have a day or two left of work until my replacement can get to the rigsite. I suppose you won't be seeing much of me anymore.

Guest YuKoN

LOL sorry to momma and angry for being such a total drain on their time and wallets!

First- if i won the lotto- i'd no longer wonder where the $ would come from to keep the site going. no more stupid ads that no-one looks at anyways. if there's no budget for this in a winning lotto ticket then you didn't win ..

Second- if angry didn't enjoy doing this he would've quit long ago. (i would've anyway) what's he gonna do? throw away his computers? quit his job at DFI?Yeah right!

Third- there's enough mods here to keep the site going even if he wanted to step out.

I'm not convinced that this is serious.(obvious) I do wish angry and momma the best when they marry, and I hope that this is true. angry if you april fool her on that note you're a dead man! she'll wear your balls for earrings!

Welll.... Best to ya's. Enjoy yer' new found freedom. LOL And thanks for the best support site in the net. I guess DFI will do something else.(It won't be the same without ya's) They'll probably do something like Ah ahh ahhh ahhhshush!Scuse me... :tooth: That's pretty bad though.LOL They don't care about overcluckin'.

Humm..... I was wondering though couldn't ya's leave the site up. You've got great admin's. It might almost run itself. But I suppose someone has to baby-sit the server. I thought I'd try anyway..LOL I guess many of us will move to XS. I myself don't feel extreme enough though. I'm happy for ya's. But I'm sure gonna' miss yer' site.

Best allways "Clay"

Guest thespin

WHAA??? CAN'T BE TRUE!? WHAT ARE THE ODDS? HMMM, A VIRUS? MAYBE THE SITE GOT HACKED! INTERESTING! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! THIS CAN'T BE TRUE! IT ISN'T FAIR! SHUT IT DOWN? IS HE CRAZY? WHAT AM I GONNA DO? LET'S NOT PANIC! THERE'S BOUND TO BE ANOTHER APPROACH! LET'S SEE WHAT THE OTHER GUYS ARE SAYING! WELL, I AM HAPPY FOR THEM TOO! YEAH, GET MARRIED ... HONEYMOON ... HAWAII ... APRIL'S FOOLS ... WHEEEEEEEEEW! I AM KILLING SOOOMMMMEEEEEBBBBOOODDDYYYYY! CALM DOWN ... CALM DOWN ... CALM DOWN ... ALLOW YOUR HEART TO SLOW ... ALLOW THE ADRENALINE TO FLUSH .... DON'T OVERACT AND CRY NOW ... STAY CALM ... STAY CALM ... OOMMMMMMM ... OOMMMMMMMM ... OOMMMMMMMMMM ...

SOMEDAY, I am gonna get EVEN!!! :)