DFI-Street Closure

red930

Well, even tough its highly likely we are all april fools - still WHY NOT she might win the lottery?

If it's real, BEST of luck to both of you - if you decide to visit Maine / Mass, let me know...

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 winners in the Powerball $200,000 match 5 game. Momma could be holdin' one of them. That would be a real nice start to whatever plans, she and Angry may have. On the off chance it's all true, congratulations.

After taking the prize money up front and Gumment thieving whores, that might leave you with 70K. That will certainly get you a Prius and a trip to Hawaii and then some.

I don't know if it would be enough to give up my day job though, or this site.

lol

you guys

what was it PT Barnum once said (and has been oft repeated?)

btw, if you want someone to blame, blame ExRoadie as this was his idea (the april fools joke...the lottery part was my idea since it made everything believable!)

There were no winners showing last night on the Powerball Match 5, so I figured it was all April bogus. When I checked this morning it shows 6 $200,000 winners, it had me wondering.

Hell, I was hoping it was true.

Edit: Not the site closing, you winning 200K.

Blame it all on Katrina. Everyone else does! LOL

This has been a great stress reliever. AG and I were watching the posts pile up last night. We even flirted with the idea of removing the posts that caught the joke but decided to just let it ride.

For those that caught on right away, good for you.

For those that were caught up in the April Fools Joke, congratulations on having a good time with it.

Now head on over to Google Romance and sign-up!

http://www.google.com/romance/

Hell, I was hoping it was true.

you and me both brother

and honestly...$200,000....? I doubt I'd drop DFI-Street for that (since we'd only get about $85,000 of it after taxes etc).

right now this forum is still a hole in my wallet but I'm ok with it because it is my future resume for a 'real' job that actually pays me what I am worth lol. And it ain't like the site is draining all of our money out of the bank account...the google ad helps (if ya click it once in a while), as does the SVC.com link in my sig, but still not enough to pay for the upkeep.

But again, as someone else mentioned, if I REALLY hated it so much, I'd have given you all the finger long ago and bailed and you'd have showed up to a blank page that said "bite me, I quit, find your support elsewhere (PS Thunda smells like rotten chicken)" and that'd be that.

I'm content here for now, and since momma is gonna be a teacher and not a lawyer or doctor, we'll always be financially strapped and never leading the good life until I make what I am truly worth lol...so we'll continue to keep the site going for a good long time I'm sure (better hope we DON'T win the Powerball as we probably would close....nah, with $300 million...we'd just pay the site ahead a year or three and you'd only hear from us once in a while when I cursed some know-it-all out then flew to his house and smashed his board right in front of him hehe)

some of you....tsk tsk tsk

:tooth:

you and me both brother

and honestly...$200,000....? I doubt I'd drop DFI-Street for that (since we'd only get about $85,000 of it after taxes etc).

right now this forum is still a hole in my wallet but I'm ok with it because it is my future resume for a 'real' job that actually pays me what I am worth lol. And it ain't like the site is draining all of our money out of the bank account...the google ad helps (if ya click it once in a while), as does the SVC.com link in my sig, but still not enough to pay for the upkeep.

But again, as someone else mentioned, if I REALLY hated it so much, I'd have given you all the finger long ago and bailed and you'd have showed up to a blank page that said "bite me, I quit, find your support elsewhere (PS Thunda smells like rotten chicken)" and that'd be that.

I'm content here for now, and since momma is gonna be a teacher and not a lawyer or doctor, we'll always be financially strapped and never leading the good life until I make what I am truly worth lol...so we'll continue to keep the site going for a good long time I'm sure (better hope we DON'T win the Powerball as we probably would close....nah, with $300 million...we'd just pay the site ahead a year or three and you'd only hear from us once in a while when I cursed some know-it-all out then flew to his house and smashed his board right in front of him hehe)

some of you....tsk tsk tsk

:tooth:

DAMN YOU! Good one, you had me (and I'm sure a lot of others) convinced. I was also one of the guys thinkin' "c'mon AG share the wealth!" lol.