DFI-Street Closure

red930

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

April Fool's joke aside... what's "fair market value" of a bandwidth sucking money pit of a non-commercial unofficial support site? I know all these dudes asking about their chipset fans and which PCI-E slot to use every day aren't clicking away on the Google ads...

-pickles

Guest shaolin95

Is this is an April's fool joke then BOY you really got me...if not...I will be in my bedroom ...crying :(

Angry, I guess you wont be needing that 2x1gig memory you have anymore since you can buy higher end so how about sending it to me so I can test myself your theory on tight timings and A64? :nod:

good god dont close the street..

WHERE WILL I POST MY USELESS INFO?!

sry to see it go, and gl to u and momma. JK

lol nice april fools joke :P

it doesnt make sense to me..

lets say the lottery existed and momma won. why would they close the forums? does having a forum relate to winning the lotto?

i dont see a connection..XD

plus, if you won the lottery, you could hire someone to manage site to keep all of us here happy :)

exactly why its all an april fools joke. like isaid, theres no reason to close the forums just cause u won the lotto. think about all of us!! lol.

i guarantee it wont happen.

besides, its 12:00 MST, why isnt the site closed?!

not sure why all of you think we won some powerball drawing when powerball isn't until saturday night

lol

you guys don't have lottery in your state with other small drawings and scratch-off tickets? We've got quite a selection of scratch-off tickets here and a couple with some serious prizes

only problem is I think the tax rate on gambling winnings is 55% and you lose even more on a lump sum which sucks (unless you win the $300million powerball I suppose), but you know, its still more than enough to be able to quit this and start doing something else (besides play hockey which won't help me retire)

anyway, momma is telling me to get the ^%$@#$# off the computer so take care everyone, see you in a couple of days maybe and I'll have plenty of pics to post for ya non-believers (besides, even if we were on CNN there'd still be a few of you know-it-alls who would say OH NO THATS FAKE ANGRY DOESN'T KNOW WTF HE IS TALKING ABOUT)

What exactly would be fair market value when you say you are shutting the site down forever. If this is true sounds like getting anything for the site would be better than what you plan on getting by shutting it down. I am all for fair market value but if I sell my house and don't get a fair market offer I am not going to bulldoze it and move on. Think of all the little people.