DFI-Street Closure

red930

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Darien

It just didn't make sense... It didn't seem right... any computer enthusiast who wins the lottery would just buy a better computer with more toys... sure they travel and screw around and what not, while someone else watches the forums... but just cuz you get rich doesn't mean you stop loving what you love..

but I admit you guys totally got me :rolleyes:

ouch

woke up this morning.....went to fire up my laptop and check email....foruns.....and after looking to the different subforuns here at the street i stopped at the "off topic"..... :eek2: :( :sad: ......and i saw the 7 pages.....omfg....is this real....AG pulling the plug.....this has to be a friggin nightmare....

and it was....uuuff

i am late to work right now.....but i had to read the whole thread....just to make sure

sick joke m8........even worst than the one at the xtremesystems....

;)

so are you all getting married....? or was that part of the joke?

Edit: I have not been here in a few weeks...so I am not up on the "in the know" I recently moved into a bigger older house...(a 1890's house) I needed the room for my large by huge family that just seems to keep getting bigger... In 9 months we will be up to 9 children and thats no joke....

Oh and thanks for the avatar....I like it....

lol hell no we are not getting married

we love living in sin and plan to keep living in sin for a good while longer (until she gets hired by the state board of education and then we'll get married as the insurance is simply too good to refuse!)

the insurance is simply too good to refuse!)

I hear that, still waiting for the wife's coverage to kick in. My grill is messed up, I need a dentist. Not as bad as Ace Goober's avatar, or that dude from that hockey vid, you posted, but it's bad enough.

My grill is messed up, I need a dentist. Not as bad as Ace Goober's avatar, or that dude from that hockey vid, you posted, but it's bad enough.

wahahahaha

same as me man

I got a chipped front tooth that is not even chipped anymore, it is half-busted...adn the rest of my teeth....well, they are straight at least, and they don't have to deal with nicotine anymore and are getting slightly whiter...but I have bad teeth through genetics and I'm missing a couple of molars etc...I need that state insurance BADLY!

momma on the other hand, could never brush her teeth ever and she'd still never get a cavity or have bad breath (except after eating broccolli ewwww). I think genetically her teeth/mouth is just never going to allow cavities =(

...momma on the other hand, could never brush her teeth ever and she'd still never get a cavity or have bad breath (except after eating broccolli ewwww). I think genetically her teeth/mouth is just never going to allow cavities =(

Weird, my wife's the same way. Perfect teeth, and I know I brush twice as often as her.

Good to hear you're still off the cigs, wish I was. My neighbor's kid came up to me the other day and said; "Smoking cigarettes is like sucking on the devil's penis."

I was freaking rolling, he's like 6 years old.

"Smoking cigarettes is like sucking on the devil's penis."

I was freaking rolling, he's like 6 years old.

This is a good one! :shake:

My appointment to dentist is approaching and I hate to go but is a must.

I've had a bad experience with the school dentist when I was 6. She extracts me a wrong tooth (maybe it was only in my mind the wrong one) but till now going to dentist is a traumatic experience for me.

When I was little, and living in Germany, I was supposed to get a root canal, the guy screwed up, drilled too deep, but filled it anyway. Needless to say I got an infection in my jaw, the filling fell out after the tooth rotted out from the infection, weeks later. Could have killed me, if the infection got to spread more, before we caught it. Now the tooth is completely gone and my teeth actually shifted and almost closed off the gap. The same tooth on the opposite side got pushed out of alignment because of this. My old boss used to call me Guado from Total Recall, even though that is highly exagerated.