DFI-Street Closure

red930

Travis and I have decided to put the Vegas wedding off for a few weeks. We’re gonna wait until the semester is over then get married in Hawaii.

Besides the Mods at the forum we’ll have a contest to bring two other forum members along for the wedding.

We are going car shopping Saturday. I’ve had my eye on a PRIUS for some time.

April Fools aside, right about the bolded area is when I knew it was a joke. Who the hell buys a Prius when they win the lottery? :shake:

I'm pretty sure if you two won the lottery, this site would be getting all kinds of server upgrades. HA! :D

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if we won the lottery, we'd never buy a Prius...too small for my taste

but we WOULD buy a Honda Accord V6 Hybrid or Toyota Camry V6 Hybrid

we'd definitely own a hybrid above over any other car (yes, even with $300,000,000...we've already trashed this earth enough...and buying gas every 3 days just continues our dependence on oil...so why continue to contribute to the problem?)

dont you have to plug in those hybrids to an electrical outlet? and electricity comes from a powerplant where a majority of the fuel is fossil fuels ( i didnt say totally, theres wind, solar and nuclear powerplants too!) so other than the fact of not spending an arm and a leg at the gas station every 3 days your still polluting just as much.

now when solar cars become available or when hydrogen power becomes available, then we can all really help the environment

/rant

(didnt mean to offend anyone.if i did im sorry. i know your intentions were well meaning with the hybrids angry)

Well AG... for that I must demand a greater settlement figure... I'm afraid that $4,000,000 just doesnt cut it now.... you have caused me great distress here today and I just want you to know that I will not stop until you feel as bad as I do after your little prank....

:D

Good one gang had me going, with my jaw droping and hitting the floor with the pop-up jawdrop7rg.gif

On a side note perhaps a DFI-STREET Paypal donations Link, Apply for Non for profit organazation with tax exemption?

Any Hoot glad you guys arent going anywhere :) , But sorry to her you didnt really win the lottery :(

and honestly...$200,000....? I doubt I'd drop DFI-Street for that (since we'd only get about $85,000 of it after taxes etc).

some of you....tsk tsk tsk

DANG!! I put my brand new board back in the box, and put it on a UPS truck first thing this morning. WAAAAAAA

(better hope we DON'T win the Powerball as we probably would close....nah, with $300 million...we'd just pay the site ahead a year or three and you'd only hear from us once in a while when I cursed some know-it-all out then flew to his house and smashed his board right in front of him hehe)

still LMFAO hahahhaahaahaahhaahaahaahahaaha

April Fools aside, right about the bolded area is when I knew it was a joke. Who the hell buys a Prius when they win the lottery? :shake:

I'm pretty sure if you two won the lottery, this site would be getting all kinds of server upgrades. HA! :D

That post was actually ExRoadie's idea too. I am always the one who spoils the joke by laughing in the background so he had to make something up for me to post. You guys gave me a pretty good laugh last night, hehe. Its great watching you all squirm.

That post was actually ExRoadie's idea too. I am always the one who spoils the joke by laughing in the background so he had to make something up for me to post. You guys gave me a pretty good laugh last night, hehe. Its great watching you all squirm.

I didn't squirm.

Sorry to ruin your fun.

Hell, even if you got the whole 200 thousand AG, that wouldn't last 5 years, still not enough to quit your day job. Believe me, I wouldn't give up my paltry disablity check for 200 grand, I'm going to make more than that just from the SS checks alone, before I kick off. But now 500 grand just might do it for me.

Just remember, all you amateur detectives, the lottery offices won't open until Monday morning. I'm sure their webmaster doesn't update the site in real time(they are government employees after all).

I was the only mod online when AG first posted so we got on skype right away. It was fun talking momma while she viewed the Toyota site.

Hot Chick is excited about the trip to Hawaii. Looks like the trip will cost me extra bucks since she needs two new bikinis just for the beaches.

BTW Anyone know the name of the black sand beach?

I hate to say this but the black sand beach is no more, it got covered over by lava?