DFI-Street Closure

red930

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm sorry to hear that you guys will be closing the site down, and that this to you is a money sucking cess pit and a waste of time..... You sure do know how do make us feel good about ourselves. :(

I feel it is my duty to inform you that I will be claiming compensation for the needless anxiety and stress you have caused by your most recent actions, I have been told that I could be looking @ a payout around the $4,000,000 margin for your negative effects on my person and well being.

This whole experience has really distressed me beyond your comprehension, I have no motivation, no desire to carry on with my life and degree... this really has affected my university learning as I cannot actually be bothered to do anything, and all because you are closing the site because of your recent win.

You would think that with all the money you have won that you would invest a small proportion in this site... to make it that little bit better! Oh well I guess there's just no real community or team stature in either of you.

And the beat goes on.... You got to love April fools. Thanks for waking me up with that green crap. (I hate green).

Let me see, how can I fire up a few people???

Let's pick on a few forum junkies and take away their security blanket. :sad: Yeah, yeah that's the ticket.

I should start a post on the best April fool joles you have pulled.

The Idaho lottery doesn't even have a big enough jackpot after taxes to buy hockey pucks and beer for a year.

-pickles

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAH

i dont see any mention of you or momma on the Idaho Lottery website.. not that it would say "momma" anyway..

Just remember, all you amateur detectives, the lottery offices won't open until Monday morning. I'm sure their webmaster doesn't update the site in real time(they are government employees after all).

I was the only mod online when AG first posted so we got on skype right away. It was fun talking momma while she viewed the Toyota site.

Hot Chick is excited about the trip to Hawaii. Looks like the trip will cost me extra bucks since she needs two new bikinis just for the beaches.

BTW Anyone know the name of the black sand beach?

If you guys are serious....man am I happy for you. It's sure would be nice to know a bunch of good people just hit the big one. We will surely miss this place...but I am sure with your new discretionary income you could find a way to hire someone to maintain the site....while moderating on your CDMA connection via your laptop on the new beach property you just bought in Hawaii.

....and if this really is an April fools joke....you sure have a few people with soiled underwear :eek: