DFI-Street Closure

red930

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lol :).

I was'nt sure, but it seemed real enough.

I even went through the trouble of tracking down post's from oscar_wu to find this:

WinReload.rar

I had it once before, temp like.

I re-dl'ed it to keep it before I lose the link...

It saves the cmos reloaded banks from rom.

I guess you can save into the rom too but I never messed with that, might be worth something.

You had me that worried, so I covered my bases lmao.

Can't be losing the goodies.

I was gonna ask, but did'nt before I went to sleep.

Since you guys wer closing, I figuered might as well open up the beta forum section to the public.

That way some of us could get any other bios goodies that never made it public for the boards we have and that are'nt being continued on support.

Guess that idea is out ^^.

Nice to see the forum is still around.

Good joke hehe, convincing enough.

Continuing on while that was going on, like it was'nt happening, did'nt seem right and all, so wishing the best of luck was the logical thing to do.

I think hybrid cars recycle energy that is otherwise wasted and stores it in the battery(s).
Correct, It converts brake energy into electrical power and stores it in the battery.

Guest drteming

I guess we're hijacking the thread. BMW is working on a conventional internal combustion engine/steam engine hybrid. Waste exhaust heat is used to generate steam in a dual circuit closed system driving a steam engine connected to the crankshaft of the internal combustion engine. They're predicting a 15% increase in efficiency at steady state cruising (gas/electric hybrids don't do so well at steady state cruising). Google it. It called turbosteamer.