• Replies 381
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Forgot about this thread but here goes

dr_bowtie

Crash

razor

All 3 transactions were excellent no problems. I know there is one i am forgetting but will update as soon as I remember

Positive for THE SMITH.

I bought an Asus M4A79 Deluxe and Phenom II 940.

Both came with everything he stated they would, were well packaged and INEXPENSIVE!

THE SMITH was very patient and a pleasure to deal with, despite the transaction taking a million years because I was out of town.

I would definitely do business with him again.

Oh, and both products look and work perfectly!! :thumbs-up:

Just got my 24-Port Gigabit switch in the mail sent from InCrYsIs.

It come well wrapped, working, and overall, cosmetically great! :lol:

I just finished testing all the ports and they all seem to work.

Thank you very much InCrYsIs, GREAT buy!

USER NAME::ITEM::BOUGHT/SOLD::POSITIVE OR NEGATIVE:: COMMENTS

Turophiliac : : XFX 8600GTS XXX : : SOLD : : Positive!! : : Glad the 8600gts was just what he was looking for, good communication, and glad to business.

Hornybluecow : : OCZ StealthXtream 500W PSU : : BOUGHT : : Positive!! : : Great price, great packaging, excellent quality power supply and fluent communication. (sorry I didn't buy that ram off of you :P)

Andrew05 : : Seagate 500GB 7200.10 : : SOLD : : Positive!! : : Good buyer, kept in good contact, happy to have given the hard drive a good home.

ajmatson : : Phenom II 940 CPU/ Gigabyte 790GX MOBO/ Thermaltake DuOrb CPU cooler : : BOUGHT : : Positive!! : : Got these three things and an unbeatable deal, everything arrived well packaged and everything worked great. (good communication too)

rud3bwoy : : Diamond 4870x2 : : BOUGHT : : Neutral : : The price was right, though the shipping was a little slow (in getting shipped, not the transit time), packaging was VERY poor and the card had some of it's mount bracket bent (that I torque back straight with pliers). The card works fine, just wish this seller took more care in what he was selling.

(forgot the username) : : Seagate 500GB 7200.10 : : SOLD : : Positive!! : : It's a shame that this sale was too long ago, so I don't know who to honor but this user made quick payment and was very nice in the short time we communicated.

Here's my heatware account if anyone needs to rate me there

Edited by IVIYTH0S

SOLD

CRASH

E8400 Core 2 Duo and two 74GB WD Raptors

Selling price $160.00

Excellent transaction, fast payment and good communications. Seems like a cool kat too.

Would definitely do business with again.

Positive for Andrew05 and rourkchris.

Both sellers gave good communication, packaging was carefully done, and products sent in a timely manner.

Buy with confidence. :)

TropicalPreist

DeathNote

Baulten

TraptPatriot

Krazyxazn

Phil

IVIYTH0S

All great buyers. Would do buisness again.

Thanks

Edited by InCrYsIs