NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

Well i tried the new beta 8/15 bios today and boy did i have problems :( just to get it to post i had to remove one stick of memory. I could not even set it to 1T. I cannot believe they still have not fixed that dam insert key issue :) So i went back to trusty old 7/05 bios, now i'm back to being stable and happy

This SD 3700+ CABHE 0520TPAW is turning out to be a better cpu than my SD 4000+ :( whats up with that (rofl)

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah seriously man... 8/15 is NONO for my board...it wont even get into windows... used fail-safe and optimised setting but still cant get into windows... getting BSD.... back to my good'ol'7/11 :D

Also another bad thing... when I have my USB connected then removed straight after turning the comp on it generates an error message saying something boot orders changed or sumthing press F1 to continue .. so inconvenient as well as unstable...

Glad you brought up the usb thing. When i finally got into windows NONE of my usb devices worked i had to shut down and put on an old ps/2 mouse. My USB diamondback was lit up but would not function at all I forgot to bring that up Thanks for reminding me :)

Guy asking about 815 and vinnies.. I thought it was just my board that dont like this bios.. Reguarding the vinnies.. I brough 7 home from work..3 3000's and 4 3200's.. No go with any.. But to be fair I didnt give them alot of time either.. BUt got to play with alot of AS5,, This BIOS on my board likes tcc5's the best 3700 sandy 8X328 X3 2.5.4.7.3.. seems the best for me and this M/b and 815... But the Sandy has a homwe already .. So it cant stay long.... Back to tinkering...

And thanks O_G copy paste and whala was rockin.. But still have the same results as with just standard C/L DOS flash.. But easier.. hehe

if u can get 333mhz with 3xHT why would u care about 1x or 2x ht? Just curious...

I know 333MHz is a good mark, but I'd like at least 340MHz.

To get my 3000+ Venice @ 8x340 DDR300 (227MHz Memory).

I have only one memory stick, on slot 1 (orange, closer to cpu socket), can get 227MHz 1T.

Can somebody please tell me which temps are what in Speedfan...seems a bit confusing...check the attachd pic...

Temp1, 2, 3

Local

Remote Temp

Local Temp

Remote temp

????!!! Argh :nod:

There is no Pic,but

Temp1 = Cpu

Temp2 = Pwm IC

Temp3 = Chipset

Remote Temp = Gpu /readings maybe not correct

Local Temp = Gfxboard Temps

There is no Pic,but

Temp1 = Cpu

Temp2 = Pwm IC

Temp3 = Chipset

Remote Temp = Gpu /readings maybe not correct

Local Temp = Gfxboard Temps

lol sorry forgot the pic....just add it in case, thanks for the info :)

Edit: Which one is the case temp? :confused: Local Temp (first one)?

(I thought it was temp 2 lol....what a noob am I :nod: )

lol sorry forgot the pic....just add it in case, thanks for the info :)

Edit: Which one is the case temp? :confused: Local Temp (first one)?

(I thought it was temp 2 lol....what a noob am I :nod: )

Make a Pic of Your Sensors ,please.

It's shown when You press the CONFIGURE Button