-Hit power

-Thing posts with CPU in safe mode

-Go into BIOS, save and exit

-Boots into winXP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Make a signature if you are going to post. Espcially fully specific signature if it is working well.

Relavent and specific signature made here will help a lot as some users might "recognize" your setup and problem...

Wow this m/b is performing well...for me anyways..Today I have not had the cold boot issue, 1st time since installing about a week ago.

<a href=29183bf.jpg' alt='29183bf.jpg'>

That in not stable at 2.9 ...hehehe but..

2851m1mn.th.jpg

Currently gaming at 2.77Ghz on air with no complaints at all.

just a quick question to all the 2k1se junkies...

what are you showing for agp rates? mine says n/a and usually that points to no gart drivers installed... is 2k1se reading your agp rates correctly?

Well I never used the "orb" till ya asked this here question :D I get na/na using eVga 6800 on this LP 250gb and na/na using ATI x850xt on the LP 939 agp...

Hi guys!

anyone using 4 sticks of ram on this board? I just got my second gig back from rma... To bad it defaults to 333 :( at least for me.

What bios is popular these days guys, anyone having any luck yet.

apreciate any advice.

Hi guys!

anyone using 4 sticks of ram on this board? I just got my second gig back from rma... To bad it defaults to 333 :( at least for me.

What bios is popular these days guys, anyone having any luck yet.

apreciate any advice.

Unless you use a beta bios you won't be able run 200mhz and I think that option is a bit buggy still. I also think you are gonna be stuck at 2T with four sticks of ram. Not worth running 2 gigs IMO...

Hello guys.

well i'm still investigating in order to overclock my SD 3700+ but my memory doesn't seem to like this mobo.

it's Corsair TwinX 2x512Mo 3200 LLPT with BH5 chips.

@ 220 Mhz, system hangs or memory dump screen even with 2.5-3-3-8 @ 3.0 v Tref 200 Mhz 7.8µs

i tried 2x256 Mo PC2700 samsung value 2.5-3-3-8 and i could hit 235 Mhz @2.7 v.

so here is some question :

Does anybody manage to run BH5 with this mobo ?

What memory should i purchase to get high FSB with this mobo ?

Will Corsair 3200XL or GSKILL (TCCD) be OK ?

Thanks for your help.

Been watching and reading this thread for a while now and i thought it was time i joined in.

Here are a couple of screenies with system in sig.

screen1.jpg

11x250.jpg

hope they work.

Hey, finally got my board up and running and with the stock bios it's doing pretty well. I'm just having problems with my two sticks of 512mb Performance series. Boots up on my Asus A7N8X-E but doesn't want to play nice on my DFI board :( I think OCZ's going to help me out but I have to see. Right now I'm running single channel.

Just wondering thought, since I was running a NF2 (uses the same drivers as NF3 board), can I just swap the board in without doing a fresh install?

hmmm, thats weird...wat RAM do you have??? (the EXACT model...)

i have the OCZ 2x512mb PC3200 EL Plat Edition Rev2.0 TCC5, and have them running in Dual Channel 2-2-2-5 @ T1...

which i was unable to do in my EPOX 9NDA3+...i thought my 3800's mem-controller was just a little dodgy...glad i was wrong :D

just flashed the 628 BIOS...had problems re-starting my PC...would just get a black screen...now i'll see if this new BIOS helps...also gonna try some overclocking...see if i can get my processor past 2.6Ghz!