NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i am not going to argue with you about your opinion on what our marketing department says.

NO MOTHERBOARD COMPANY SUPPORTS, GUARANTEES, NOR WARRANTIES OVERCLOCKING.

period

end of story

if you cannot accept this fact then you should sell your motherboard right now and move on.

Okay, I just did these measurements on my setup (see sig). The core voltages are measured at the actual CPU socket using a Fluke 189 Digital Multimeter, idling in Win XP Desktop.

Vcore called for in Bios / Vcore measured at the socket

Default / 1.317

1.400 / 1.328

1.425 / 1.355

1.450 / 1.382

1.475 / 1.410

1.500 / 1.437

1.525 / 1.464

1.550 / 1.494

1.550+.1 / 1.538

1.550+.2 / 1.635

1.550+.3 / 1.681

1.550+.4 / 1.819

That's as far as I go with my not-cheap San Diego :)

Hoot

Very much appreciated :)

Yes Hoot...Thank you very much for doing the testing for us. This Sandy is new for me as well as the mobo so I've kinda been relying on what the software monitors have been indicating as far as voltage goes. Good to know I'm really not pushing 1.75v thru this thing and Smartguardian, MBM5, etc, are all showing pretty damn close to what you have found...

Thanks again ;) Now I can push a bit harder and spend a little time tweaking my memory settings. Wasn't really willing to spend tooooo much time messing with them if I was gonna need to drop the voltage and start all over again...

i am not going to argue with you about your opinion on what our marketing department says.

NO MOTHERBOARD COMPANY SUPPORTS, GUARANTEES, NOR WARRANTIES OVERCLOCKING.

period

end of story

if you cannot accept this fact then you should sell your motherboard right now and move on.

Hi, if this is your forum i can move now.

I have 33 years old and i not accept this type of your ways.

You are free of acept or not my opinion, but you can not reply to me in this way.

Who are you my father??

My mother for makes me are spent nine months of her life, so respects other opinion, that you can not actept but you must respect if they do not offend or insult nobody.

Do I insult or offend somebody? I think no, My word i written and everybody can see.

In this forum i only show the potentiality of this board whit all the problem that it have. I have tried to help somebody whit my experience whit this board but i haven't offend anybody.

This is the third time that you and Rgone speeches to me in a bad way. I have do to you something? In the first for the image, in the second for my sign (I want remember to every body my sign is PACE ---- PEACE in english) and now for my opinion?????????

Now i sent your replay to me to DFI, whit all the ather, so i will knowledge they opinion on this fact.

You may use respect for the other opinion if not offend anybody.

Respect man i'm not your son like everibody on this forum.

Bye

hello angry games.

I am OK with what you say about guarantee.

I just want my mobo to work @ stock speed and rock stable as such as my NF2 Epox was.

but i investigate a bit more and using everest home edition i found that :

NF3UD602.jpg

as you can see there is a BIOS Award message that say .....

EVALUATION ROM - NOT FOR SALE

i'm not really glad to read a such a thing !

where is the real BIOS, the one that has been developped for SALE.

Rebels Haven, maybe it is that Bios Message, that make the difference with stock BIOS and DFI original 602 on their site.

Is this a new beta bios or a final bios?

Its not on the DFI beta site or the regular bios dowlaod page.

has anyone given this bios a shot.

No Boot @ DDR 400 ,Auto Boots @ DDR 200

Swept to 602 again.

Torch

Is this a new beta bios or a final bios?

Its not on the DFI beta site or the regular bios dowlaod page.

has anyone given this bios a shot.

another beta that i was given this morning...not sure if it is on the site or not, but it is here for you guys because this thread is getting a lot of reads ;)

hello angry games.

I am OK with what you say about guarantee.

I just want my mobo to work @ stock speed and rock stable as such as my NF2 Epox was.

but i investigate a bit more and using everest home edition i found that :

NF3UD602.jpg

as you can see there is a BIOS Award message that say .....

EVALUATION ROM - NOT FOR SALE

i'm not really glad to read a such a thing !

where is the real BIOS, the one that has been developped for SALE.

Rebels Haven, maybe it is that Bios Message, that make the difference with stock BIOS and DFI original 602 on their site.

they are going to say Eval sometimes...it doesn't mean anything other than

1. they are beta

2. they forgot to remove that txt line from the bios ;)

my goal is to make these boards work at stock speeds. After stock speeds, we can all move over to the Overclocking section and fool around with them until our heart is content...but overclocking is a distant dream for most at this point on this board, and Rgone and I are doing everything we can to get the boards working like they should at stock speeds.

another beta that i was given this morning...not sure if it is on the site or not, but it is here for you guys because this thread is getting a lot of reads ;)

Thanks.

I will test it when i get home. :)

Hi, if this is your forum i can move now.

I have 33 years old and i not accept this type of your ways.

You are free of acept or not my opinion, but you can not reply to me in this way.

Who are you my father??

My mother for makes me are spent nine months of her life, so respects other opinion, that you can not actept but you must respect if they do not offend or insult nobody.

Do I insult or offend somebody? I think no, My word i written and everybody can see.

In this forum i only show the potentiality of this board whit all the problem that it have. I have tried to help somebody whit my experience whit this board but i haven't offend anybody.

This is the third time that you and Rgone speeches to me in a bad way. I have do to you something? In the first for the image, in the second for my sign (I want remember to every body my sign is PACE ---- PEACE in english) and now for my opinion?????????

Now i sent your replay to me to DFI, whit all the ather, so i will knowledge they opinion on this fact.

You may use respect for the other opinion if not offend anybody.

Respect man i'm not your son like everibody on this forum.

Bye

i dont really have a clue what you just said because i understand that english is not your first language...but I assume you think I am insulting you directly.

the truth is, I am not insulting anyone.

if you cannot accept the truth of the statement I made (we make no guarantees on overclocking, only stock speed) then you should move on to another forum because you will have nothing but a negative experience with this forum.

Feel free to send my comments to DFI. They will back me up on the fact that we make no guarantees or warranty on overclocking.

as for your mother and father or son...I don't understand what you are trying to say. But I will repeat what I have said and what Rgone has said many times.

THERE IS NO GUARANTEE OF OVERCLOCKING. PERIOD. END OF STORY.

if your board does not work at stock speeds, you should have it replaced by RMA, or get rid of it and get a different board.

if your board does not overclock, then that is what this forum is for. But overclocking troubles does not constitute an RMA and no company on earth will RMA a board for you because it does not overclock to your liking. If you can find one that will...then you should buy one of theirs.

but you will not find a company that does this. Not even DFI, who caters to overclockers. We make the boards with overclocking options. We will not ever guarantee overclocking. Period. End of story. Either accept it as the truth (and not a personal attack) and continue to post in this thread or get angry and insulted (unwarranted) and move on. There are no personal attacks or insults directed at you and if you feel they are, you are wrong. It is that simple.

It isn't up to me to try and write something that will be deciphered by you as non-insulting. It is my job to give you the truth and when you do not accept the truth then it is my job to write in all capital letters in case you didn't understand me the first time. If you take that as an insult...I don't know what to tell you other than you are wrong for thinking such a ridiculous thing.