NF3 Ultra-D 939/AGP

• Replies 5.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi,

where is the setting for the dram bank interleave ? I don't have see it or am I blind ? and how can I disable it?

You are not blind. It isn't available though I'd like to see it as one more option for us...

Agp fastwrites?

what does this do, enable or disable.

so far I'm using the first beta 627 works better with my sata raid than the original I have been running 8X 305 HTT - 1:1 - 2.5 4 4 10 - LTD 3X 100% stable :).

I just played BF2 for 3 hrs its runs sweet :sweat:

Bios Isuses

(1) safe settings are loaded on power on. wierd I can restart all day with no problems just the power off and on is where the problem is.

(2) memclk set to 200 doesn't work. auto works at 200 but defaults to 166 if you are using 4 sticks of ram.

(3) the hole vcore thing, reeds 1.30 I thinks its at 1.40 since thats what my abit worked at, so I just left it default no CPU OC yet for me.

Hopefully a final bios comes out soon... I got a swiftech water cooling kit I have been wanting to put back in my set up. it a pain in the but to hook up so I wana make sure this board is going to stay.

Time to get some sleep.

Nice GIASAN......I guess I need to start playin around with mine a little more

EDIT: Oooook......so now my OC'ability has gotten worse......before I could get it to 260x10 and it wasn't even 15 mins prime95 stable, but it'd get in windows and even run SuperPI......now I put it to 245x10 and the thing won't even post =/

Thank Nubius. All the test @2T, VGA card not overclokked and Vsync on. I can't set Trp at 4. If i set 2 mobo set to 3, if i set to 3 mobo set to 3 again, if i set to 4 mobo set to 5. :confused: .

HTT set to 3x (over 1000mhz ther is a wall for me) @1.75volts.

Mem set at 2.8volts (2x512mb OCZ platinum Rev.2 TCCD)

Whit the beta 0617 (not 617) my hdd don't works (raid and ide).

Whit beta 618 i set 250x10 an computer boot at 353mhzx10, i can't disable virus warning and i can't enable quick boot.

I hope that the next bios come up is better and at TW thinking on what they do.

Bye.

lets get the important stuff fixed first so people can actually run 1T @ stock speeds and get the vcore and other stuff working correctly.

overclocking options are the last thing im worried about on any board...the boards must work at stock speeds first before i push for any kind of overclocking options. (since the warranty/guarantee is that the boards will run stock speeds without issue...but no one guarantees/warranties overclocking)

since the warranty/guarantee is that the boards will run stock speeds without issue...but no one guarantees/warranties overclocking)

Yes is true' date=' but not for DFI and hes policy, look:

“We're very excited to be the first company ever to win the Highest Overclock award at the annual tournament held by FiringSquad and the Taipei Computer Association,” said Jacky Huang, General Manager of DFI San Jose. “This award is a reflection of DFI's unprecedented leadership in the overclocking and gaming market.”

DFI Re-Launches The INFINITY Line To Offer High-Quality, Affordable Motherboards To[b'] Overclockers [/b] and Enthusiasts

DFI the best overclocking experience (write on the site)

Home > > LANPARTY UT nF3 ULTRA-D

LANPARTY UT nF3 ULTRA-D Features

Overview

Keeping the signature UV-reactive components on board, the UT series aims to please with its rich feature set and outstanding overclocking performance. Understanding the needs for a versatile hardware platform, this series caters to enthusiasts who are on the cutting edge of technology while still wishing to take advantage of mature standards the industry currently offers. Available in both AMD ® and Intel ® platforms, the LANParty UT series offers a wide range of motherboards to choose from.

Whit this publicity and declarations this product must be guarantees for overclocking or the declaration are not true, and it isn't good.

Well, my new nF3 Ultra-D rig has been suffering from memory irregularities. I am using 2x512mb TwinMOS Speed premium PC3200 BH-5 skticks. It seems that i can not get them stable enough to run games, even at stock latencies and voltages. Whenever I run memory intensie games I get a blue screen memory dump and have to restart. After putting my old 2x256mb Corsair PC2700 in, the system runs perfectly fine. Is it the motherboard's compatibilities that havent been perfected through these bioses, or is it my memory, because I'd hate to have to sell this gig of BH-5.

Thank Nubius. All the test @2T, VGA card not overclokked and Vsync on. I can't set Trp at 4. If i set 2 mobo set to 3, if i set to 3 mobo set to 3 again, if i set to 4 mobo set to 5
1T doesn't work for me as well....even at stock it'll just BSOD right when it gets to the windows blue WELCOME screen........weird about that TRP though, mine doesn't do that...it defaults to 2-2-2-5 if I reset the CMOS, and it changes to 2 or 3 depending if I set it accordingly...I haven't even been able to come as close as where you're at so I haven't needed to change it to 4 so I don't know if it'd put it to 5 for me or what...

I really can't wait to have a more stable BIOS.....I can't tell what this venice can do and I'm starting to doubt it a little bit considering I'm seeing people even with a finicky BIOS do fairly decent with clocking and my venice is despising me at the moment....I'm really hoping a good final BIOS will allow me to work it correctly.

1T doesn't work for me as well....even at stock it'll just BSOD right when it gets to the windows blue WELCOME screen........weird about that TRP though, mine doesn't do that...it defaults to 2-2-2-5 if I reset the CMOS, and it changes to 2 or 3 depending if I set it accordingly...I haven't even been able to come as close as where you're at so I haven't needed to change it to 4 so I don't know if it'd put it to 5 for me or what...

I really can't wait to have a more stable BIOS.....I can't tell what this venice can do and I'm starting to doubt it a little bit considering I'm seeing people even with a finicky BIOS do fairly decent with clocking and my venice is despising me at the moment....I'm really hoping a good final BIOS will allow me to work it correctly.

i hope too.

Ps: very good waterblock ;)

Bye.

I looked there, but somehow I thought 602 was an "evaluation" bios, not the original. Not sure how I got that impression...

Thanks,

Hoot

I've had several members send me their orignal, and they are all the 602 BIOS, so I assume it is the real orignal.... Yesterday I had it in the Beta section of the page and it was listed as Evaluation Bios. I moved just before posting the link...

Sorry for the confusion.... :)