Graphics/cpu  

48 members have voted

1. 1. Graphics card

• ATI
    • Nvidia
  2. 2. Cpu

• Intel
    • AMD

as some of you may know i split up with my ex girlfriend bout 1 month ago since then things have taken a nose dive right into the concret, tmorrow im speaking with my bank to see what i can do to avioid bankrupcy if not im going to make one final push for a build that will last me 6 years.

the rig will be used for gaming such as crysis, final fantsy 11 online and others

please vote on the pol and whish me luck

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck. :)

As for the question, it's basically a case of building the best machine you can right now (which would be Intel, the graphics could go either way.. probably on the green side).

Unfortunately even if you build a killer system now, in 6 years it's going to be left in the dust. That is the price we pay for the speed of new developments I'm afraid.

Edited by jammin

Dam she destroyed your TV and Rig?!?!

I would be pissed if anybody put a scratch on my 50" tvs screen...

Well anyway I'd say Intel and Nvidia.

If you havent had much luck with Nvidia do remeber you can always ask us guys at OCC for help like what i alwasy do.

(lol)

yea she just smashed the place up then i found out where she is living n went round with my loyer and she apologied and begged me not to take her to court, she said she would have paid for the damage but she doesnt have any money and i was advised just to let it drop, on to the graphics card what currently is the best Nvidia card i did have a 88gts 320mb im wondering if sli is any good nowerdays since the dule core cards are out.

yea she just smashed the place up then i found out where she is living n went round with my loyer and she apologied and begged me not to take her to court, she said she would have paid for the damage but she doesnt have any money and i was advised just to let it drop, on to the graphics card what currently is the best Nvidia card i did have a 88gts 320mb im wondering if sli is any good nowerdays since the dule core cards are out.

Did she know what she was doing when she tore up your house?

To my opinion i think getting a Duo Core Gpu would be better than getting Sli, Just an opinion.