• Nvidia
  2. 2. Cpu

• Intel
    • AMD

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

hehe this was a fun thread to read. i'm surprised a veteran member would even consider a comp that will be future proof for 6 years.

will a computer last 6 years? why the hell not? old dell has been running for 7+ yearss now. besides the reformats, its still a decent comp for internet and doing ur thing in excel and word. if you use quality parts now, yea the computer might last 6 years, and if its only going to be used to play crysis, final fantsy 11 online and others games of the now but no matter how much you spend on your setup, i'm kinda sure, that it will not be able to play the games that will come out in 6 years.

for future reference: if u dont want people commenting about your personal life, don't rant about it. if u dont want people commenting on your financial status, don't post about it. if you just posted that you need build ideas that will last you 6 years, u'd only get comments regarding that matter. so keep that in mind for the future. Example: http://forums.overclockersclub.com/index.php?showtopic=81093 posted only about a build, he got comments about the build and nothing more

Edited by pie

pie, yea i was kinda stupid asking for a futur proof build, the moral of the story is always think before posting otherwise you will end up with somthing simaller to this thread.

i have decided my rute of action is now to buid a decent gaming machine for the now and wory about the futer when it happens because i may have other things to fill my life

candaguy you were right about it been my new partner

Er, that was quick?

You're going to take this the wrong way anyway, so I'm not going to say "I don't mean to be rude" beforehand, but ... W.t.f? Dude, you seem to be making a right pig's ear of life lately! Pull yourself together boy and sort yourself out.

From barely being able to live (with the ex), to being nearly bankrupt to possibly being a father in the space of weeks. I think you need to scrap the whole computer idea and re-evaluate everything that is going on sir. I don't think it's very responsible to be spending cash when bankruptcy is imminent, but that's my opinion. Everyone's had hard times (I've had my fair share of self-induced idiocy don't worry), but if you want to, you can sort yourself out.

The thing is, you need to want to sort your crap out. Do you, or do you want to play games and pretend everything is okay?

Rant over. Hate me, love me, loathe me. You need a virtual kick up the bum I'm afraid to say! :lol: (this is of course based on what you have said on this forum. And I still don't understand why the ex trashed your belongings and more to the point, why you wouldn't seek to pursue claiming damages)

silver i dont hate you in fact ill attempt to clear things up for you, my ex been the total lazy self induldging !!!@@@@@ that she is got mad with me when we had to move flats. (we met though a friend of mine about 3 years ago got back in touch with her 1 and ahalf years ago, it was about january this year i got a text of her asking to meet up so i did and to cut a long story short me and the other male tennant of thier shared flat had to kick her boyfriend out after that was done i was asked to move in to help fill the bills and stuff)

The reason we left the shared flat was my job wasent paying good enough to cover the bills. so she had a strop on with me for weeks i just thought nothing of it at the time, well we moved into my flat she was living with me for 6 months during which time she did nothing around the flat to help me let alone buy anthing for the flat food wise or anything elce for that matter.

i know i sound petty but when your jurnying from preston to liverpool and back again evry day and get home to find 20 or so things need doing around the flat and she could have quite easly done them for me to help it starts rubbing salt in the wound.

so when i said i was spliting with her and geting her aunt to pick her up at the next avalable time she just said ok, so i went out for some beers with a firend of mine when i got back to the flat i found the wake of distruction. so i imeditly rang her mobile it was turnd off no suprise there so i rang her aunts mobile got hold of her aunt and asked if she had seen her. she said yes and that she was sitting right next to her.

i told her aunt what she had done and that i wanted paying for all the damage she had done to the flat she laughed and said you will never see any money from her and we are going to pay you back for treating her so badly, i replied what the heck i havent treated her badly i gave her a roof over her head provided for her when no one elce would ect, so she put the fone down on me.

a few days later i got a phone call from my housing association informing me that her aunt had rung them up asking for my rent council tax and utility bill information and that they had not handed over the information.

as to why i havent pressed any charges against her yet its is because i know she has no money and it realy doesnt seem like a worth while exorsise since most of the stuff was on the blink shuch as the tv and the rig. but if i could do somthing about her aunt trying to obtain my my rent council tax and utility bill information i would do im just not sure

me and my new girl firend met a few weeks before the split and it was just after my split from my ex that things evolved to what they are now, things have been frantic and stressfull to say the least.

but i hope this has helped some of you understand what is going on

The thing is, you need to want to sort your crap out. Do you, or do you want to play games and pretend everything is okay?

:withstupid:

If I was in as much . as you seem to be, the last thing on my mind would be gaming. Need to check email or something? buy a

Seek free citizen's advice on the matter. Letting it go is a big mistake. It's not your fault if she has no money. If she wasn't on the tenancy agreement, she has committed a crime - criminal damage. Seek prosecution and I am sure some money from the aunt will materialise.

With all the crap floating about, I hate to say it, but the new girl won't stick around too long I bet.

And why do you need to travel to Liverpool? Are there no jobs closer to home?

sliver i was travaling to liverpool because the company i was working for was in the process of opening shop in preston and needed me to work in iverpool untill the preston branch opend

sliver i was travaling to liverpool because the company i was working for was in the process of opening shop in preston and needed me to work in iverpool untill the preston branch opend

So long as your travel expenses were reimbursed, right?