Want To Be Puzzled?

daniel

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, what do you guys think of www.aaci.org? Or did you look at the pic at all? HELLO!!!! Look at the top right corner!!

464065[/snapback]

if you are referring to the jpeg on the colony site, it was in fact the upper LEFT hand side ;)

black text on yellow background.

Evidently it is true. Read about it.

:google:

They had pics of Xenon's controller on there as well. This disappoints me now; I don't like console gaming. Actually; I f*cking hate it. stupid console losers..... I <3 PC's. I wish they made an "ourcolony" clone about the next gen nVidia and ATi GFX cards. including like the 512mb cards that are supposed to come out before this summer.

if you are referring to the jpeg on the colony site, it was in fact the upper LEFT hand side :wink:

Shuddup - Im an idiot.... LOL.... :bah:

Edited by MasterRex862

check this, annouced at the same time as the site launch:

"Unconfirmed reports have today suggested that the Xbox360 will shortly make its global debut on a yet-announced 30 minute special set to be aired across MTV.

When talking about the move, Peter Moore Corporate Vice President Worldwide Marketing and Publishing, explained "It doesn't make sense to unveil the product behind a closed door, at a trade-only event. We wanted to talk directly to the consumer first,"

It

what's it say above AACI? Something "you" ?? I've checked several pages of aaci.org and can't find anything to even closely relate to xbox or gaming or computers or anything.

As for the arrow, good find. It does seem to point right to the AACI. shrug. It COULD also indicate airflow, though normally those arrows are on the side, not on the blades.

I still don't see anywhere we could possibly put another answer, but that "impressive, many have solved part of the challenge [...] have you seen everything?" part definitely seems to indicate there's more we're not seeing/getting.

if you notice on the fan, the arrow is pointing the wrong way for the fan to go round. and there is more writing to the left of AACI.org, but its not on your picture, MasterRex862.

aaci.org and icaa.org both exist, but i couldn't find any clues.

the writing above says 'thank you' i think...

who on our team called the phone number to get the answer?, or did they google it?

impressive, many have solved part of the challenge

have you seen everything?

i don't think the quote is team specific, as i made a new team to check it out and look at the screenshot: