Want To Be Puzzled?

daniel

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nice find! and welcome to the team :)

yeah, so just one of us have to answer the riddle each time.

Unless anyone opposes, I give everyone free rein to answer it if they know it since it doesn't seem to reveal the answer to the rest of us, so if we like riddles, we can still try it ourselves. If you DO answer it, post that you did so in here (so we can praise you), and if you could, post the answer in spoilertext color as squarepi did :). That way, if we want to complete it on our own, but it's already done for the team, we can check if the answer we got is correct.

For the riddle to enter the "game" you could keep on trying with no penalty, but I'm not sure about these team challenges, so be careful. If you're not sure of an answer, discuss it in here...remember to spoiler-color it if you're going to divulge too much though.

Anyways, we're at 15 members strong now :)

OK, I admit, I was curious, and I joined.  But I'm missing one small detail..... What's the POINT of all this?

462216[/snapback]

uh....nobody really knows. lol

and ghost, don't know the answer to that one either....it seems like that's a possibility.

I must thank bipolar for pming me the answer. i NEVER would of even guessed at that.

I was trying Tom clancy, xbox, game, fable. stuff that had to do with either chaos or truth. pfft..

anyway Im a member