Want To Be Puzzled?

daniel

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You got it.

How long does it take for the next challange to go up?

Edit: nevermind, it's up now. Tricky one, don't know what they are looking for here.

I don't know if anyone can figure anything from this, but here is a edited photo with just the parts that were taken out. Rorschach Ink Blots maybe? I dunno . . .

Edit 2: If you squish the image, you get a barcode looking thing, anyone have a barcode reader? Second pic.

Edit 3: Am I the only one trying to figure this out?

I just got on the comp and am looking at it now... since all of the riddles so far are video game related, anyone thinking its a connect the dots to make a characters face?

EDIT: maybe its the barcode for a video game... should I try printing it out and taking it to game crazy and have the lady scan it? :P

lol ok i don't see how the riddle gives you the answer but whatever I made it in on my own accord

Edit

The current challenge is a piece of hardware maybe its the barcode for that particular piece but can anyone pull any of the codes off the chips and maybe trace it back to hardware that used such parts?

also, in the background you can see aaci.org on a peice of yellow paper. This takes you to the Asian Americans for Community Involvement website.

They were formed on 11-27-73. If you notice the name of the jpeg clue is 112798. 11-27-98 would be 15 years.

I don't really know where to go with this, I'm just brainstorming. Hopefully someone else might get something from it.

Yes, you can try all you want, I've been doing it all morning. From what I've found you get an extra points bonus for being the first colony to solve the challenge, but after that it's 10 points no matter how many guesses.

BTW Clay, I think we are supposed to be getting a prize or something for solving challenges like a pic of parts of the new XBox or something to that affect. Are you getting anything like that?

looks like it has to do with dreamcast maybe? japanese release was around 11 27 98 (i think the 25th). it's definitely an older system/computer. those fans are probably 60mm or smaller and that board is just plain old in comparison to today's boards. i'm basically drawing a blank though.