Want To Be Puzzled?

daniel

Yes, you can try all you want, I've been doing it all morning. From what I've found you get an extra points bonus for being the first colony to solve the challenge, but after that it's 10 points no matter how many guesses.

BTW Clay, I think we are supposed to be getting a prize or something for solving challenges like a pic of parts of the new XBox or something to that affect. Are you getting anything like that?

463517[/snapback]

I haven't seen any pics or anything :( no emails either.

EDIT: holy ., I think i just got it! (unless someone submitted at the same time I did). Here's the answer: RCA Adapter

Here's how I got it:

I searched google for "aaci dreamcast" and the third link down was for AllStarShop which said "AACI RCA Adapter." It's "really" AAC1 (as in the #1), but whatever. It worked apparently.

Edited by ClayMeow

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ClayMeow, i was the one who solved it for us. it was pretty ridiculous how to get the answer. basically, you're way off. the picture had nothing to do with it. but yeah, i got the answer for us since i'm such a nice guy.

ClayMeow, i was the one who solved it for us.  it was pretty ridiculous how to get the answer.  basically, you're way off.  the picture had nothing to do with it.  but yeah, i got the answer for us since i'm such a nice guy.

463579[/snapback]

if that is true, then the answer is......?

http://www.google.co.uk/search?hl=en&q=AAC...nG=Search&meta=

that is a search for AAC1 112798 

it gives one result. (i joined - but cos it wouldnt allow silverfox, i put in silfox)

any ideas what or if it is related?

edit: it also says we haave answered. what was our submitted answer and who is in charge?

463611[/snapback]

Tehnically I am "in charge" but anyone's allowed to answer it. If you read below you'll see what I thought was the answer, but rich apparently thinks he was the one to solve it, but won't provide proof. So who knows.

thanks for joining :)

Clay, I started a new colony and answered the challange with your answer and it was incorrect, so I believe that rich really was the one who got it. I just wish he would tell us how.

BTW, I'm just using that colony that colony check the answer, not to compete :)

Clay, I started a new colony and answered the challange with your answer and it was incorrect, so I believe that rich really was the one who got it. I just wish he would tell us how.

BTW, I'm just using that colony that colony check the answer, not to compete :)

463660[/snapback]

heh. okay. good idea :)

i'm sorry, i didn't mean to cause a commotion.

i didn't tell the answer in my post for obvious reasons. it's not really a big deal to me, but basically this is how you solve it: the only part of the picture that mattered were the white holes. you line them all up and it gives you a bar code. this bar code can be translated via the internet. the site will give you some other code, and this can be translated into a 10 digit number. you have to call the number and you get a voice mail with the answer. if you want the number i'll give it to you, but i didn't want to spoil it for EVERYONE. the answer is two words and neither have to do with the picture. sorry guys. i was just trying to help out. my nick is richocc on the team, but i'm not sure if the leader can see who solved it. but that is me.

-rich

Edited by rich

i'm sorry, i didn't mean to cause a commotion. 

i didn't tell the answer in my post for obvious reasons.  it's not really a big deal to me, but basically this is how you solve it:  the only part of the picture that mattered were the white holes.  you line them all up and it gives you a bar code.  this bar code can be translated via the internet.  the site will give you some other code, and this can be translated into a 10 digit number.  you have to call the number and you get a voice mail with the answer.  if you want the number i'll give it to you, but i didn't want to spoil it for EVERYONE.  the answer is two words and neither have to do with the picture.  sorry guys.  i was just trying to help out.  my nick is richocc on the team, but i'm not sure if the leader can see who solved it.  but that is me. 

-rich

463666[/snapback]

naw man, its fine, we just didnt want to be left in the dark lol... go ahead and answer away