Want To Be Puzzled?

daniel

• Replies 178
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one challenge per day. i'm not sure when the new one gets posted, but it's one per day. we solved this one, so now we wait until tomorrow before we get the next one. if we are the first group to solve it, it's worth 110 points, and then 10 points after that. i don't wake up early enough for that so maybe one of you guys can take care of it. good luck. i have a feeling they're going to get a lot harder. anyone who knows what notpr0n is will be an asset for this mission.

i'm sorry, i didn't mean to cause a commotion. 

i didn't tell the answer in my post for obvious reasons.  it's not really a big deal to me, but basically this is how you solve it:  the only part of the picture that mattered were the white holes.  you line them all up and it gives you a bar code.  this bar code can be translated via the internet.  the site will give you some other code, and this can be translated into a 10 digit number.  you have to call the number and you get a voice mail with the answer.  if you want the number i'll give it to you, but i didn't want to spoil it for EVERYONE.  the answer is two words and neither have to do with the picture.  sorry guys.  i was just trying to help out.  my nick is richocc on the team, but i'm not sure if the leader can see who solved it.  but that is me. 

-rich

463666[/snapback]

that's cool, as kevin said, we just wanted to know the answer. btw, color=#00024A in brackets that'll make your text the same color as the dark blue background, thus creating "spoiler text" but your jpg works fine.

oh, and I'm leader, but nope, it doesn't tell me who solves it unfortunately.

EDIT: it's now 12:05AM PST and still no new riddle. owell. seeing as that means it's past 3am for me, I'm going to sleep. gnight.

Edited by ClayMeow

i'm in... = l3g0

check this:

http://img114.exs.cx/my.php?loc=img114ℑ=anty5ry.jpg

this is the dude's name on live2:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?HiroProtagonist

then this is SnowCrash:

http://c2.com/cgi/wiki?SnowCrash

then finally:

http://www.xbox.com/en-US/trixie/Spotlight...407-jallard.htm

Edited by lego

Im in. That took me all of 40 seconds. I am teh riddle king.

I dont think we are done....

impressive, many have solved part of the challenge

have you seen everything?

Notice the url in the top right hand corner of the pic?

It is aaci.org

But it goes to some asian charity thing. .....?

Edited by MasterRex862

check this, annouced at the same time as the site launch:

"Unconfirmed reports have today suggested that the Xbox360 will shortly make its global debut on a yet-announced 30 minute special set to be aired across MTV.

When talking about the move, Peter Moore Corporate Vice President Worldwide Marketing and Publishing, explained "It doesn't make sense to unveil the product behind a closed door, at a trade-only event. We wanted to talk directly to the consumer first,"

It’s believed that Elijah Wood will host the event on May 12th, which will also feature performances by The Killers and numerous other celebrities, as Microsoft attempts to buck the industry trend and make an announcement prior to E3 in the hope of appealing to the masses instead of just the hardcore."

check this, annouced at the same time as the site launch:

"Unconfirmed reports have today suggested that the Xbox360 will shortly make its global debut on a yet-announced 30 minute special set to be aired across MTV.

When talking about the move, Peter Moore Corporate Vice President Worldwide Marketing and Publishing, explained "It doesn't make sense to unveil the product behind a closed door, at a trade-only event. We wanted to talk directly to the consumer first,"

It