New Forum ??

cjloki

1 hour ago, ir_cow said:

I like how the oldies are coming out of the woods to comment lol. I think this is a posstive move on OCC part.

Who you calling old?

I visit this site everyday to see what's going on and post if I have anything to add. The only problem is if you remove the posts from OCC there has been very little going on recently.

Edited by paulktreg

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

On 4/12/2019 at 11:24 PM, bishop245 said:

I agree paulktreg I post when I got something to say

Same. I tend to read more and post less these days. Wish I did that when I was a teenager :teehee:

On a side note, is it just me or is the text not very visible when you quote a post ? It's black on a dark blue background in the quote block while I'm typing this reply.

5 hours ago, sticknstone said:

Those online are not listed at the bottom anymore.  Which is OK, but I will not be giggling at familiar names anymore.

6 hours ago, Nyt said:

Same. I tend to read more and post less these days. Wish I did that when I was a teenager :teehee:

On a side note, is it just me or is the text not very visible when you quote a post ? It's black on a dark blue background in the quote block while I'm typing this reply.

yea, i will miss that too, and it's about time you started a geezerz anonymous forum...