It is time to make a confession...Thread

WarWeeny

My confession.... I'm addicted to Radio controlled vehicles and aircraft..

I always wanted one when i was still a young weeny.

Heck, i still want one! The only "problem" is that i don't have enough space to actually enjoy r/c vehicles :(

You and my dad both, I went as far as some high quality Tamiya cars (Super Hornet and Figher Buggy) but he kept going and is now in a RC plane flying club

I mean err...

I put 0W-40 in my motorcycle yesterday, knowing full well it came with 10W-40 :woot:

Edited by IVIYTH0S

I always wanted one when i was still a young weeny.

Heck, i still want one! The only "problem" is that i don't have enough space to actually enjoy r/c vehicles :(

I have a very basic RC plane but I never really take it out because I know I'll end up crashing the thing...a couple of times I've flown it into long grass/tried to keep it as level as possible to 'land'...

Haven't told my girlfriend but I may buy a car tonight and doubt she'll be impressed...

I foresee dark clouds in Australia as Stonerboy gets his new car and his GF is screaming like a banshee because she doesn't approve of it.

Hopefully she does like the car and you get to have some good old....well you know what you can do in a new car to get it more of a ..."personal" touch. ;P

Haven't told my girlfriend but I may buy a car tonight and doubt she'll be impressed...

I foresee dark clouds in Australia as Stonerboy gets his new car and his GF is screaming like a banshee because she doesn't approve of it.

Hopefully she does like the car and you get to have some good old....well you know waht you can do in a new car to get it more of a ..."personal" touch. ;P

It'd be a fair effort to manage that in a Nissan 300zx haha