WarWeeny

It is time to make a confession...Thread

Some of the holes they have you all back into are absolute shit. Our old plant was a nightmare to get in or out of.  

Once someone parked far too close to my truck (licence plates were touching) and I couldn't get your of my parking space. Having metal bumpers I simply bumped and squeezed my way out taking a nice swath of paint off of the parking offenders car.

I didn't leave a note, I didn't try to let them know who did it, I just chuckled to myself and drove away. 

If you think I overreacted, I didn't. Overreacting would have involved my trusty crowbar.

Once someone parked far too close to my truck (licence plates were touching) and I couldn't get your of my parking space. Having metal bumpers I simply bumped and squeezed my way out taking a nice swath of paint off of the parking offenders car.

I didn't leave a note, I didn't try to let them know who did it, I just chuckled to myself and drove away. 

If you think I overreacted, I didn't. Overreacting would have involved my trusty crowbar.

THAT WAS YOU!?! :P

I miss the 2011-2012 OCC, it was fun back then.

I do too. I also hope that one day I can join staff again as a moderator :)

I haven't had that happen but I'll gladly park in a tight space where someone is over or on the line. Door dings are the least of my worries in a lifted Jeep with steel fenders and rock sliders.

How do you become/stay a mod? I am not interested myself, just curious.

First thing that comes to mind is making good threads and manage them well. 

Be useful to the community, answer questions where needed, be a lot online so you can see what is happening to the community and report threads that are bad to moderators.

And bribe Bosco with lots of goodies for his wife and kids.  :teehee:

First thing that comes to mind is making good threads and manage them well. 

Be useful to the community, answer questions where needed, be a lot online so you can see what is happening to the community and report threads that are bad to moderators.

And bribe Bosco with lots of goodies for his wife and kids.  :teehee:

So I need to bribe him then, THAT'S what I was missing

I haven't had that happen but I'll gladly park in a tight space where someone is over or on the line. Door dings are the least of my worries in a lifted Jeep with steel fenders and rock sliders.

I was parked on the end of the block sort of tight to the car behind me. They parked infront of me, blocking sight lines and the crosswalk  :doh:

When I saw it I actually face palmed. 

Another confession, when I come into contact with a person who hasn't bathed in a long time (I work at a truck stop) it actually makes me feel sick to my stomach even if I can't smell them. 

When I say a long time I mean more than 1 week. 

Edited by GabrielTessin

The people were more active as well.

Every time when i am online there are like four members online :(

Confession: First time I've bought flowers for anyone today ;P