It is time to make a confession...Thread

WarWeeny

This is bit of a downer confession but a friend of mine went hospitalized for having no nutrients in his body, since he's left he's been having black outs and a couple of seizures and such and he doesn't think he has that much time left even though they put him on vitamins, I'd be really upset if he died, don't know how I'd get over it,

This is bit of a downer confession but a friend of mine went hospitalized for having no nutrients in his body, since he's left he's been having black outs and a couple of seizures and such and he doesn't think he has that much time left even though they put him on vitamins, I'd be really upset if he died, don't know how I'd get over it,

Really sorry to hear that :( hope everything goes okay for him...

I find it nearly impossible to drink coffee from most coffee houses. Most of the baristas fail at making drinks in some critical way. Whether the espresso shots are off (being polite) or the milk is wrong, it's always disappointing. This is why I have my own gear at home and do everything myself.

Damn dude best of luck to him!

This isn't really confession worthy but...

I was digging through some code in a data collection tool for HPC clusters at work mostly written by my boss...when I stumbled upon a directory called "Anal". I had to rofl a little...and then I moved on.

This isn't really confession worthy but...

I was digging through some code in a data collection tool for HPC clusters at work mostly written by my boss...when I stumbled upon a directory called "Anal". I had to rofl a little...and then I moved on.

ROFL Now you can look at your boss and just think back to that moment! 

I figured I would give the Coheed and Cambria catalog a listen outside of the few  songs I already like and am strangely hooked on the band now!  

I figured I would give the Coheed and Cambria catalog a listen outside of the few  songs I already like and am strangely hooked on the band now!

The only song I like from them is Welcome Home...because of the movie 9.

Without lyrics it's still epic. :lol:

I am the guy who comes in to places last minute. I don't try but I normally get off of work just slightly before other people and if I can get something done I try my best to do it while it is still in my head.