OCC Group Gaming

Guest_Jim_*

45 members have voted

1. 1. In Game voice Communication preference

• Steam
    • Ventrilo
    • xFire
    • Other

if anyone want to have a match in Shift 2 Unleashed, I'd be more than happy to give you a run for your money.

also world of tanks (not gonna play anymore till it comes out)

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm going to bed now, but for those of you still up and interested in this, feel free to friend me. I am in the OCC Steam Group and use the username GuestJim.

Waco, BluePanda; should be able to find the time to play Borderlands with you two tomorrow. Not certain exactly when yet, figure it out then.

Hey, somebody else that plays League of Legends! I'll have to add you sometime (name is the same as on here, mainly play tanky-DPS [Garen mostly lately] but can do plenty of AP). Otherwise I've not been playing much MP wise. Feel free to hit me up on any of my Steam games though, should be able to play it later that day if its not downloaded already.

I'm going to bed now, but for those of you still up and interested in this, feel free to friend me. I am in the OCC Steam Group and use the username GuestJim.

Waco, BluePanda; should be able to find the time to play Borderlands with you two tomorrow. Not certain exactly when yet, figure it out then.

Unfortunately I won't be able to play too long tomorrow. I have a big exam to study for. Gotta love those Monday exams. :D But indeed. Some free time will be opening up very soon!

Hah Jim, I was actually really close to coming and playing GA with you yesterday when you left the movie chatroom.

But I wasn't really feeling great...xD

Hey, somebody else that plays League of Legends! I'll have to add you sometime (name is the same as on here, mainly play tanky-DPS [Garen mostly lately] but can do plenty of AP). Otherwise I've not been playing much MP wise. Feel free to hit me up on any of my Steam games though, should be able to play it later that day if its not downloaded already.

Oh hey, I play League of Legends too. We should all get together and at least add each other at some point. XD

I usually play Teemo or Mordekaiser, but I sometimes play other characters like Singed depending on how I'm feeling that day.

Awesome! I'll leave Steam and LoL open for as much as I can today. Can't guarantee I can play at the drop of a hat (though it is possible), but can definitely accept friend invites.

Borderlands can get easy at the higher levels, though Crawermax can still be a challenge (at least when you play with two of my friends).

In LoL I'm mostly playing Mordekaiser. He's one of the first characters I played when I started. I just stick with him now as I still consider myself a learner. Are you Locutus in there too? By the way, what have been your two favorite LoL matches? I had one that I went 10-0-7 and another that lasted 71 minutes. Yes, one hour and eleven minutes. I have the screenshots to prove it too. Won both games.

By the way, I use either GuestJim or Guest_Jim_* for everything. Which one specifically depends on if the system allows non-alphanumeric characters.

oooohh nice some more league of legend players :)

I play in the US because of a friend so feel free to add me there. My name is Bullstorm, don't be a stranger ;)