• Steam
    • Ventrilo
    • xFire
    • Other

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Playing some L4D2 right now, feel free to send me a message or join my game.

You should def add me, I'm a member of the OCC Steam group, :thumbsup: Love some L4D2 :biggrin: But, I only play VS.

Haven't gotten to play a lot lately due to school, but I am still very solid even when rusty! But, I warn you, if we are on opposite teams, GL ;)

You should def add me, I'm a member of the OCC Steam group, :thumbsup: Love some L4D2 :biggrin: But, I only play VS.

Haven't gotten to play a lot lately due to school, but I am still very solid even when rusty! But, I warn you, if we are on opposite teams, GL ;)

I don't play VS at all so looks like we're both out of luck on this game. :lol:

Weekends and Wednesdays are good for me. The other 3 days I get home from work too late. Link to my Steam is in my sig. I'm down for anything, but I have been mostly playing Killing Floor lately. I think L4D series would be better with a known group of people.

So no "game night" has been set yet? Sunday thru Wednesday works best for me

MP Games I play:

Bad Company 2

CoD: Black Ops

Alien Swarm

L4D2

Edited by ShallowBay

No, we haven't any scheduled date for a game night yet, though Fridays are somewhat ruled out. We don't want to conflict with OCC Movie Nights, especially as Deathmineral may also want to play. For now this thread is just for people to say what games they will play, and a general shot out of a want or willingness to play.

I can add a poll to the thread asking about days, if you think it will help. However, we must bare in mind that some people (SenitaL) are not in America, so the time of day is also important. He and others may be willing to stay up late to play games with the rest of us, but if we can avoid putting that need on them, let's try.

No, we haven't any scheduled date for a game night yet, though Fridays are somewhat ruled out. We don't want to conflict with OCC Movie Nights, especially as Deathmineral may also want to play. For now this thread is just for people to say what games they will play, and a general shot out of a want or willingness to play.

I can add a poll to the thread asking about days, if you think it will help. However, we must bare in mind that some people (<cough>SenitaL</cough>) are not in America, so the time of day is also important. He and others may be willing to stay up late to play games with the rest of us, but if we can avoid putting that need on them, let's try.

I could just cast our gameplay instead of the movies. :P

Really though you guys can schedule your games on the same nights as movie nights, just means people will have to choose between which one they want to do. Besides I don't necessarily always do them on fridays, it might also be on saturday, or I might do it on both of those days, and any other day of the week I might do on a whim.

I could just cast our gameplay instead of the movies. :P

Really though you guys can schedule your games on the same nights as movie nights, just means people will have to choose between which one they want to do. Besides I don't necessarily always do them on fridays, it might also be on saturday, or I might do it on both of those days, and any other day of the week I might do on a whim.

Yeah, like your *cough cough* '24 hour marathon' *cough cough*

I'm on steam, though no games as yet. If its free i will join you, if not gift it. ;)

I also play minecraft and world of tanks. And if anyone wants some nostalgia i think i might still have the login details for runescape(aka, worst mmorpg ever! havent been on in 2 years so that may have changed though i doubt it)