Best video game storyline?

Gr4vitas

I heard about the thief series. I heard it was pretty good.

At the time there was really not that many game categories... Thief was unique because you had to sneak around and make use of the shadows. You even had arrows that grew moss when you shot them so that you could walk on noisy surfaces. You could spend hours just sitting and watching the guards to learn there movements. The graphics were great for that day.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The way you implied it was if you've watched Indiana Jones you need not bother with Uncharted. No matter you seem to be argumentative all the time anyway. We'll leave it at that.

exactly! except more modern. Not all the time! sadly I have the habit of pinching peoples nerves sometimes...

Hmmmm, best storyline, preety hard. Anyway, here are my favourite storylines(they are not in that particular order, besides 1. and 2.):

1. Planescape: Torment

2. Gothic series

3. Half Life series

4. System Shock 2

5. Mass Effect

6. The Longest Journey

7. Baldur's Gate series

8. Legacy of Kain series and VtM: Bloodlines

Edited by ioszhka

I would have to say for me:

FF7 Hands down best story line ever (for me)

FF8 Was not quite as good but still very enjoyable

Dead Space 1 loved it played it through a couple of times

Mass Effect Series fantastic as well

Recent games would be Dragon Age: Origins, Mass Effect, The Witcher, Dead Space, Uncharted, God of War, Bioshock, Fallout 3.

Older ones probably Half-Life 1 & 2, Star Wars: Knights of the Old Republic, Legend of the Dragoon, Chrono Trigger, Final Fantasy VI and VII, Beyond Good & Evil, Baldur's Gate 1 & 2, Fallout 1 & 2.