F@h Team Occ

tazwegion

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've slipped some myself...I want to get my third Athlon built...all I need is a stinkin chip... :angry:

I have a 1600+ lying around...PM if interested at all.

Its Pally core and DOES NOT run at stock 133 FSB well, if at all. I trained it to run 166FSB too well I guess. It's been up to 185FSB (with KT400 chipset, will go higher with nForce2 I bet) at 1.85V.

I'd love to see it folding, but alas, its in a plastic bubble...lol

On Monday I should be adding a T-bird 950 to give me a grand total of TWO comps. Yay! I got my dad's old ms-6330 and his t-bird 950 when I upgraded his gateway for him. (come to think of it, the only thing in there that is from the original gateway is the hard drive and the dvd drive) Anyway, my K6-2 400 will be retired for now, and the t-bird will take its place.

when i get the new chip it will make my list look like this

#1 amd barton 2500

#2 1.8 cely

#3 1.8 cely

#4 1.3 cely

#5 1.3 cely

and maybe #6 600 cely this comp mite get sold though

also if my cousin will let me i mite add and XP2400, and a T-bird 1700

hah nice, hopefully i'm gonna have an oced 1700 tbred folding i just need some spaer parts liek some ram adn a crappy video card? anyone got anything they would be willing to donate to the cause? :D

I was wondering myself what Dignan was doing, sorry to hear the Dualie had probs. I thought you had dropped off more then the 2500+ you sold.

FOLD ON !

I feel special... It's like we are basball stats fanatics watching over each individual person... 2 people notice that I'm slacking... I feel special... Do I see frys CPU mobo combo in the future? The thing is I had to sell one of the duron systems which dropped it a bit, but I think 3.5K will happen when the duallie get's back and I remember to actually run folding when I boot up one of these computers and leave it for 3 days (lost 3 days on my 1800+@2000+ system)....

I was wondering myself what Dignan was doing, sorry to hear the Dualie had probs. I thought you had dropped off more then the 2500+ you sold.

FOLD ON !

don't worry about the 2500 he sold, b/c i bought it and it is still going to be folding for occ 24/7 (just not for dignan :lol: )

Well I went to Fry's and got 2 more Durons Thursday then I saw fridays paper and took them back and got 2 more 2200+, what I can not figure out is how a person on the stanfords folding club list has been running one processor for some time now and gets about the same amount of points and WUs that I am getting with

2 fah on 3.2EE

2 on 3.2C

2 on 2.6C

1 on 2.4b

1 on 1.6a

1 on 1.5a

and on down the line I am showing to be running 13 or 14 processors and this person shows 1 and gets almost as many points and WUs as I do a day, can someone explain to me how this works?