F@h Team Occ

tazwegion

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I sincerly doubt it's a cluster, Stanfords site seems to be junk when showing active processors. Clusters are useless for folding as they get 100% efficiency when running alone and there is always some loss of power in a cluster... Don't worry about it, your points are being counted... They only other thing might be that they have to be run on seperate machine ID's to register as different proc...

I sincerly doubt it's a cluster, Stanfords site seems to be junk when showing active processors. Clusters are useless for folding as they get 100% efficiency when running alone and there is always some loss of power in a cluster... Don't worry about it, your points are being counted... They only other thing might be that they have to be run on seperate machine ID's to register as different proc...

I agree with the not keeping the count part right on there site! One day it showed me to have 13 running when I did not have 13! Then a couple days later it said 10!

Oh well as long as my points are getting there. I fixing to add 1 of the 2200+ in a few minutes then I have to put the other one together. I would have done it yesterday and today but I had to work :(

I agree with the not keeping the count part right on there site! One day it showed me to have 13 running when I did not have 13! Then a couple days later it said 10!

Oh well as long as my points are getting there. I fixing to add 1 of the 2200+ in a few minutes then I have to put the other one together. I would have done it yesterday and today but I had to work :(

Your gonna hit 5k b4 we know it! :P

Your gonna hit 5k b4 we know it! :P

Lets see when I am finished adding these 2 I just bought I will have the follwinh folding 24/7 (oh yea light bill was about $40.00 more this month :rolleyes: )

3.2EE 2 fah

3.2C 2 fah

2.6C 2 fah

2.4 1 fah

1.6a 1 fah

1.5a 1 fah

3- 2200+ 1 version each = 3 fah

1- duron 1.8 or 1.6 I cant remember which 1 fah

1- AMD 900 1 fah

1- 450 1 fah

1- 400 1 fah

a friend with a p3 548mhz and a laptop not sure of the speed on it

Lets see when I am finished adding these 2 I just bought I will have the follwinh folding 24/7 (oh yea light bill was about $40.00 more this month  :rolleyes: )

3.2EE 2 fah

3.2C 2 fah

2.6C 2 fah

2.4 1 fah

1.6a 1 fah

1.5a 1 fah

3- 2200+ 1 version each = 3 fah

1- duron 1.8 or 1.6 I cant remember which 1 fah

1- AMD 900 1 fah

1- 450 1 fah

1- 400 1 fah

a friend with a p3 548mhz and a laptop not sure of the speed on it

I just added a STFU, I'm feeling a little outmatched now... I thought I was the frys CPU&mobo master... Seriously man you are putting me to shame

Congrats though, welcome to the wide world of folding obsessions, taking everything your wallet can give... It feels nice to be able to build all these systems guilt free, wouldn't you agree?

I can run the 4 computerrs in my sig 24/7, but I am not allowed to have any more on. I had 5 on until the fuse blew 3 times in one night. My mom's computer is on about 12 hours a day, so it is getting some work done also.