F@h Team Occ

tazwegion

I like tinkers for my p4's they seem to work better on them then gromacs do. But for my 2600 i use gromacs since it does those very fast. Plus it's nice when every wu is worth 70 points and your turning in 8 of them every 1.5 days. Also i know amds will take 1.9 fine i just heard anything over 2 kills them fast

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have a 1600+ lying around...PM if interested at all.

Its Pally core and DOES NOT run at stock 133 FSB well, if at all. I trained it to run 166FSB too well I guess. It's been up to 185FSB (with KT400 chipset, will go higher with nForce2 I bet) at 1.85V.

I'd love to see it folding, but alas, its in a plastic bubble...lol

Nah, I'll be looking at a 2400+ for it, I only have a K7S5A Pro 5.0 as the third board.. and the other comps are running over 2 GHz. The 2400+ will give me 2GHz seeing that the K7S5A doesn't OC worth a crap.

does anyone know how i could set up folding on school comps if i have to log in every time? i mean the computers dont stay logged on and i think we have all our hard drive space on a central server. any idea how i could set it up if i could even set it up?

I can run the 4 computerrs in my sig 24/7, but I am not allowed to have any more on. I had 5 on until the fuse blew 3 times in one night. My mom's computer is on about 12 hours a day, so it is getting some work done also.

My parents had to have the electrician come out the breaker box was making a buzzing noise! I was pullin 11 amps then I have added 4 or 5 more machines since but he had to replace that breaker and run a new conduit in here with more wires and plugs before I overloaded everything and I am not finished yet!

Fold On!

Possibly selling 3 of the 2500+ Boxes I already have 3 people interested for $350 each. These are complete boxes with burners and 512 megs ddr and ATI 9200 Vid cards.

These are all pre week 39 chips if anyone wants them (let me know very soon) I could get some new chips to toss in to replace as the people buying these boxes wont be OCing.

I bought another case and Intel to replace them :D SO my WUs going to drop soon as people get there tax returns haha. 3 AMDs going 2 ghz replaced with one doing 3 ghz :/

Its all about the electric bill at this point lol

FOLD ON !

Well I got the duallie back up again... thank god... That thing did a grand a week itself... Feeling pretty good about the folding again, I dropped out of orange for the last 3 hrs and hopefully never again....