Sign in to follow this  
tazwegion

[email protected] Team Occ

After Bishops's suggestion that our 'old' thread was about done & off topic... I thought we could start a general comment/discussion thread, so here it is...

Post away! :D

this is the SECOND attempt to kill that thread it like a roach it wont die :angry:

Ya for some reason they wont let the other post die :(

I see 50+ replies and I avoid it.

Also, I noticed the boards got a facelift and post count removed :D That might slow down all the PHARMS ! Good Job Admin's

FOLD ON !

well some 50+ post threads are still good but that one is so off topic anymore that it is rediculess

Well, it looks like my thread refused to die on it's own. It needed to be put down. Whatever. So, how's folding everyone? Finish any good WUs lately? :P

ive actually turned in one per day for the last 3 or 4 days. new record :D . it usually takes about 3 days for each. and im gonna turn in another tonight.

My 2800+ should complete one in the next hour, but the T-bird, the 2.6C and the 2.53GHz P4 won't be finished for at least 6 hours

I dont' even look at them often enough, at least the duron's and the like... I just checked em now.... they are running like they were 1 week ago and the week before that and the week before that... without a hitch

On a side note, the duallie is out for a week possible because 1 of the 2 pumps on my koolance failed and am getting that fixed, I'l hit 3.5k/week yet again after it gets back...

On a side note, the duallie is out for a week possible because 1 of the 2 pumps on my koolance failed and am getting that fixed, I'l hit 3.5k/week yet again after it gets back...

I was about to say.... Dignan your slipping your production is falling, and Im gaining on you :P

Guest FxXP

I've slipped some myself...I want to get my third Athlon built...all I need is a stinkin chip... :angry: