The Unofficial Battlefield 3 Thread

WhenKittensATK

I sold my soul. and downloaded origin. going to leave the beta downloading tonight. I have to try and see it for myself.

Gonna keep spamming this. I made a OCC Platoon so go ahead and join if you're in the beta.

As soon as i clicked let me in, battlelog goes down for maintenance :doh:

I sold my soul. and downloaded origin. going to leave the beta downloading tonight. I have to try and see it for myself.

As soon as i clicked let me in, battlelog goes down for maintenance :doh:

huh thats weird. It shows you applied and I accepted so, you're in. :cheers:

I don't think I will get it. It seems like they are trying a mix of BF2 and BC2 and it isn't working. Snipers are supported way too much(as in they are so easy to use) and it just doesn't feel like a true BF.

I don't think I will get it. It seems like they are trying a mix of BF2 and BC2 and it isn't working. Snipers are supported way too much(as in they are so easy to use) and it just doesn't feel like a true BF.

wait for conquest/caspian border types. :D

Not many snipers on the PS3 at least. Only me running around with ironsight sniper rifles :D

They need to nerf the semi-auto sniper rifles when they aren't using scopes. They only reason to use anything else is they aren't quite as good at close range

They need to nerf the semi-auto sniper rifles when they aren't using scopes. They only reason to use anything else is they aren't quite as good at close range

That's what designated marksmen rifles do. medium-medium/long range fighting and not great at close range due to size and fire rate.

I can promise you I can take out a semi-auto rifle user easily with an assault at medium range. Hell I do that all the time in RO2, should be 20 times easier to do in BF3 with the variety of guns.

Edited by Krazyxazn

That's what designated marksmen rifles do. medium-medium/long range fighting and not great at close range due to size and fire rate.

I can promise you I can take out a semi-auto rifle user easily with an assault at medium range. Hell I do that all the time in RO2, should be 20 times easier to do in BF3 with the variety of guns.

Just unlocked the AEK. I now see no point to using a sniper rifle :biggrin:

I still think they're a touch overpowered. Maybe decrease the accuracy a little bit when using the red dot or holographic and I'll probably be happy

Edit: Had a post here asking what my FPS should be and realized it was dumb to ask.

I'm getting the same FPS with Crossfire on and off. What gives?

Edited by tkrow21