3dMark 11

Water_Hazard

• Replies 919
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Geez Olokul. Your making everyone look bad! Im curious to see what what two GTX580's could do in your system. I also wonder what would happen if you had Nyt's tri-fire setup. Im pretty sure with your CPU score and that tri-fire setup you could get some pretty sick scores too.

Why dont you buy 2x GTX580's, and sell me your 480's for like $200 for both? That seems fair... Yes, fair indeed.

i agree. thats y im thinking of moving to an i7 of sorts..

Me too. I tried convincing my dad to get me an i7 2600k setup but he heard about lga1155 sockets burning so he told me to wait for Bulldozer and Ivy Bridge before I upgrade .

Bullodozer should be good , the top end one is rumoured to be 3.5ghz on all 8 cores .

Me too. I tried convincing my dad to get me an i7 2600k setup but he heard about lga1155 sockets burning so he told me to wait for Bulldozer and Ivy Bridge before I upgrade .

Bullodozer should be good , the top end one is rumoured to be 3.5ghz on all 8 cores .

I originally was going to wait for bulldozer, But i eventually got impatient when i realized it was like still a year away from when i first built my computer, lol.

Sounds awesome either way, Im sure you can get the same standard 4.0Ghz or higher on it with 8 cores. And they are supposed to be MUCH better cores. Looking at some of the details for their server processors which of course are bulldozer as well, looks VERY promising.